• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#21 Lyhalu

Lyhalu

Resident Canadian

• Kraid
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 07:41 AM

Thus, he did not have most post on LT his first day there.

#22 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 07:44 AM

Thus, he did not have most post on LT his first day there.

I know. >.:P

#23 Lyhalu

Lyhalu

Resident Canadian

• Kraid
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 08:07 AM

Anyone can make 100 posts if one really wants to.

#24 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 08:29 AM

Anyone can make 100 posts if one really wants to.

No freakin duh... For a place a slow as LT it was somewhat amazing to see a newb make a hundred post within such a small amount of time....

#25 Lyhalu

Lyhalu

Resident Canadian

• Kraid
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 08:49 AM

If I was happy enough, I could do it. The thing is that Empentyr was interrested in most things on LT and that is why he posted a lot. He also doesn't keep his own opinion for himself and write when he agrees and disagrees. How do you think I got this Chozo Priest Rank? I'm like to write a lot, I guess. The same could be said about Empentyr, and because of his activity, he's a living symbol of the Temple, the Temple personified, Or at least his wrong-spelled name is the Temple personified, even though I see the word 'Temple' with yellow colour and Empentyr's with a mix of light blue and pink...it's like it's shifting from light blue to pink constantly.

#26 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 01:07 PM

If I was happy enough, I could do it. The thing is that Empentyr was interrested in most things on LT and that is why he posted a lot. He also doesn't keep his own opinion for himself and write when he agrees and disagrees. How do you think I got this Chozo Priest Rank? I'm like to write a lot, I guess. The same could be said about Empentyr, and because of his activity, he's a living symbol of the Temple, the Temple personified, Or at least his wrong-spelled name is the Temple personified, even though I see the word 'Temple' with yellow colour and Empentyr's with a mix of light blue and pink...it's like it's shifting from light blue to pink constantly.

Wow, that sounded pretty emo, Ly :P

And yeah... this is like the stupidest argument ever... I guess you're not realizing that 100 posts in a day on a place like LT is pretty rare. I only did it maybe 2 or 3 times. Look at the daily top posters here at CS to get a feel for how big of a shock a new person coming in and making 100 posts their first day would be.

#27 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 04:41 PM

Do you have grapheme synesthesia?

Edited by EMPRERORPENGUIN, 27 October 2006 - 04:44 PM.

#28 Ganon

Ganon

Level 3

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 05:35 PM

EP's spamming skills gave the Temple an extra lease on life, LOL. ;P (omg i used it!)

And i just checked, we don't have PE! WTF IS THAT!

#29 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 06:56 PM

EP's spamming skills gave the Temple an extra lease on life, LOL. ;P (omg i used it!)

And i just checked, we don't have PE! WTF IS THAT!

Didn't PE say he wasn't comming here? I think his forum took precident :P At least we have Chozo show up every once and a while :P If you really want to see PE though, just check out his forum... I wish I had the link right now to give you though :(

#30 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 06:57 PM

PE is just like a wannabe of EP >:|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users