• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#21 Prowl 1701

Prowl 1701

Level 4

• Phazon Metroid
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:45 PM

oh poo, I was hoping the ol' poems would net me one or two of the flower ones. Oh well, I just have to post new ones. :)

How long is Ly suppose to stay ghosted (not that Ly really seems to mind)?

#22 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:56 PM

To be honest, I've almost un-ghosted him quite a few times, but then didn't because I thought he'd get pissed. Basically, the punishment was self-imposed, so I'll wait for him to tell me when he wants it lifted.

#23 dragonflamez

dragonflamez

Level 2

• Ing
  • 897 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:52 PM

Are we supposed to be getting these awards? Because the only person I've seen with one is Morgil, and I've PM'd EP about mind. He could just be ignoring me for some reason, though.

#24 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:20 PM

Just chill, and you'll get one when you get one ;) We're just getting started implementing the system, so it'll take some time.

#25 Flack the Jack

Flack the Jack

Level 3

• Pirate Commando
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:09 PM

Do I get anything for that massive wall of text I posted in FanFictions?

#26 Admin Mega

Mega

Elder of /dev/null

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:27 PM

You don't get badges if you ask for them.

#27 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:28 PM

You don't get badges if you ask for them.

Unless they are the recruitment badges or donation badges. Those you HAVE to ask for ^_^.

#28 Admin Mega

Mega

Elder of /dev/null

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:35 PM

Only if you were around before we started the badge system.

#29 Flack the Jack

Flack the Jack

Level 3

• Pirate Commando
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:44 PM

Cant blame a man for trying.

#30 Lyhalu

Lyhalu

Resident Canadian

• Kraid
  • 3,147 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:16 PM

How long is Ly suppose to stay ghosted (not that Ly really seems to mind)?

I will a ghost until some hours ago, as Vulcan Penguin unghosted me today. Due to a quite vandal-esque post I made for not too long ago, I got a "WTF?" from Revolver Moth and a warning from Vulcan Penguin. I then made another post where I said that the reason that I got just a trivial warning for something that would ban virtually any member, only because I was the mascot of CS and LT, so I demanded to be ghosted. I never asked when I would be un-ghosted, because then they would possibly think I couldn't handle the punishment that I demanded myself; I thought that when they think I've redeemed my crime, I would be unghosted anyway, so I decided to go back to my roots; writing long essay for posts. I failed, because there wasn't something interresting to write about, partly due to the inactivity of this place, with only about ten posts per day, not including my posts.

Anyway, now that Vulcan Penguin have unghosted me because I "have been creating a lot of posts and everything, and seem to understand the punishment", I can finally post my interview with G-Sch and Master Pwns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users