• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#21 jrr

jrr

Deicidal Maniac

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 611 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 01:36 PM

So I got my 360 and signed up my Gamertag, as seen below. Currently the only game I have is Dead Rising, but I will be picking up Gears of War as soon as possible, and possibly some Arcade games like Hold 'Em and Uno in the meantime. Oh, and I'm still a Silver member since there really isn't any point in me switching to Gold just yet, but I will as soon as I got some game to play online.

Gamercard for Cerebrotonic

#22 dragonjoe

dragonjoe

Level 2

• Sheegoth
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 07:39 PM

So I got my 360 and signed up my Gamertag, as seen below. Currently the only game I have is Dead Rising, but I will be picking up Gears of War as soon as possible, and possibly some Arcade games like Hold 'Em and Uno in the meantime. Oh, and I'm still a Silver member since there really isn't any point in me switching to Gold just yet, but I will as soon as I got some game to play online.

Gamercard for Cerebrotonic

I think you've already bought some arcade games (or they might be trials...I'm not sure if its possible to tell the difference or not), but my top 3 (that I've bought...Hexic is free, and probably one of my 3 favorites) are Lumines, Geometry Wars, and Uno. Wik earns an honorable mention because I was ranked as high as 50th in the story mode scores at one point (I might've dropped).

I'd almost suggest that you not go back and buy older 360 games that you missed out on until we hit a drought. I think that Gears will last for the rest of the year for me, but I've also got quite a few games that I haven't finished yet (Table Tennis and 99 Nights in particular...neither of which I'd recommend). We've still got Rainbow 6 coming (you can download the demo off the XBL Marketplace now, I believe), Viva Pinata (if you like that type of game), and a bunch of sweet XBLA games coming (Small Arms in particular) before the year is up. And early next year, look for Lost Planet, Crackdown, and Mass Effect (though I'd expect ME to go a little later than those other two).

#23 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:42 PM

Yeah, I can see Mass Effect getting delayed all the way to next holiday, as much as I don't want to. In all honesty, that's probably my most-wanted game at this point, with the possible exception of Zelda and Metroid. This game is going to be INCREDIBLE. Think KOTOR (the first one, of course) on a scale 100 times bigger, and so much more immersive, as if I'd have thought that was possible while playing KOTOR. Seriously... any time I think about Mass Effect I pull a Plant :P

#24 dragonjoe

dragonjoe

Level 2

• Sheegoth
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 08:01 PM

Yeah, I can see Mass Effect getting delayed all the way to next holiday, as much as I don't want to. In all honesty, that's probably my most-wanted game at this point, with the possible exception of Zelda and Metroid. This game is going to be INCREDIBLE. Think KOTOR (the first one, of course) on a scale 100 times bigger, and so much more immersive, as if I'd have thought that was possible while playing KOTOR. Seriously... any time I think about Mass Effect I pull a Plant :P

I swear I pissed myself when they pulled a Spore and went into entire galaxies. I didn't think that scope of a game was possible yet. I'm glad to be wrong.

#25 VenomSymbiote

VenomSymbiote

Formerly Liquid_Ted

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 250 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 10:20 PM

In a desperate attempt to bring this thread back on-topic, my tag's VenomSymbiote. Long, complicated, funny story behind that, actually. Maybe I'll tell it sometime.

#26 Shroom

Shroom

Chozo Benefactor

• Skree
  • 200 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 11:39 PM

I'm very surprised that name is not already taken, pretty cool in my opinion. Then again I'm a spidy geek so *Shrugs*

#27 VenomSymbiote

VenomSymbiote

Formerly Liquid_Ted

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 01:34 PM

I'm very surprised that name is not already taken, pretty cool in my opinion. Then again I'm a spidy geek so *Shrugs*

I actually took it many months ago. I think it was before Venom was even confirmed to be in Spider-Man 3. I bought an original Xbox around the time, and tried to migrate my account there. So I was a little pissed when Microsoft told me you can only migrate Live accounts created on their website to 360s. Yeah, I was pissed. So I just kind of forgot about it, then my roommate brings a 360 with him when he moves in, and doesn't care if any of us use it. And I just got a 360 that's getting repaired, so it kind of works out in the end.

#28 Yoseph

Yoseph

Level 1

• Geemer
  • 124 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:58 AM

My gamertag is FatalAgent, although I haven't been online since June. I've been way too busy.

#29 ananag

ananag

Level 1

• Geemer
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 03:34 AM

ananag12 is my gamertag

#30 LINKXZERO

LINKXZERO

Level 3

• Kriken
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:04 PM

I just got a 360, so heres my gamertag: LINKXZERO. I made this tag months before so it wouldn't be taken. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users