• Please log in to reply
731 replies to this topic

#11 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 05:44 PM

hmmm... well I'm not really into this stuff as of late, but a while back I was really into Yu Yu Hakusho, which I think is anime.... I think. It was pretty sweet :P

#12 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,858 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 06:18 PM

Well, you certain have a high opinion of it. Many people do, it would seem. I'd ask for more information but I don't want to spoil myself before it airs. I've been feeling pretty depressed lately about anime and manga in general though discovering YouTube has certainly made me giddier in the past couple weeks about anime than I've been in a long, long time. ^^

I'm not sure what to think of Naruto, though... My fiancee watches the show and reads the manga and thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'll admit I haven't seen more than a few minutes of the show and I haven't really read much of the manga but... I dunno... I look at it... And... I don't get it... ^^;;; I've read about maybe half of the first chapter and not of my own volition either and ... I dunno... Naruto seems ... I don't want to offend anyone... How can I say this nicely...? He's... Obnoxious...? ^^;;;;; I guess that's as nice as I can put it. :\

I will say this... Filler.... Sucks! XD I wonder who's the all time filler champion? DBZ or Inuyasha? XD

oh man at least the INuyasha filler episodes were funny. the DBZ filler sucked. and IMO DBZ had more. it was a longer anime.

NEVER DISS INUYAHSA AGAIN OR I WILL CUT YOUR NUTS OFF AND FEAD THEM TO YOU

:P :P :P

Inuyasha is my fav anime >.>

#13 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 08:07 PM

What were the DBZ filler arcs? I don't remember many fillers in that series.

#14 Red

Red

Level 1

• Skree
  • 273 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 01:32 AM

:Fate/Stay Night

I've HEARD of it... And... strangely enough, I found a video of it once looking for Robot Wars stuff on YouTube but I didn't watch it. What's it about?

:Last Exile

That's another one I've heard mentioned in back alleys somewhere... But I know nothing of it. Hmmm...

:Azumanga Daioh!

All I've seen is the standard ADV trailer that they play on every other DVD of their's... But... I'm not really sure what to think from the trailer... :\

[HIGH FIVES NAIA] RDF REPRESENT YO!!! XD Alas, I didn't get to watch Robotech when it originally aired in my area. From what I've been told, it was on after I had already gone to school on weekdays. :\ And no one that I knew at the time ever mentioned it to me or I just never realized it was there. ^^;;; It wasn't until I "officially" got into anime, after high school that I started buying the tapes. My memories from the era are dim at best... but I know my first animes were Space Pirate Captain Harlock, Mazinger Z, Voltron (Lion then Vehicle later on) and... If it counts... Transformers. :P Probably explains my love of big bad ass battleships and giant robots. XD The only Rumiko Takahashi show I've ever seen is Inuyasha... And that's mainly due to the convinience of AS. ^^;;; I saw Escaflowne when they had it on Fox... And... It didn't sit too well with me. I like Aura Battler Dunbine better. ^^;;;

Yes, YuYu Hakusho is anime. :)

:Oh man at least the INuyasha filler episodes were funny. the DBZ filler sucked.
:and IMO DBZ had more. it was a longer anime.

You're right about that. At least Inuyasha tries to make the filler entertaining, though knowing that they're just covering for the fact that the show has no end does bother me... :\

:NEVER DISS INUYAHSA AGAIN OR I WILL CUT YOUR NUTS OFF AND FEAD THEM
:TO YOU

I'd like to see you try, Kid. :P

Besides... Your accusation is a unfounded as your spelling of "feed". :P Inuyasha contains a lot of filler. That's a known fact and one you've just admitted to. That's hardly an insult. XD ...Or... IS IT?!!!!!! :O No.. wait.. yes. no. yes.. no.. No. No, no. YES!!! No. It's just a fact. Not an insult. :)

It's been a while, but I think the fillers were the episodes where something that was supposed to take place in 10 seconds, took 15 and a half hours. :P Hell, I believe just the first FIGHT with Goku and Vegetta was filler and a HORRIBLE foreshadowing of future events. XD I believe the reason for it all was because they didn't want the show to run ahead of the manga. So they had to slow the show down. A lot.

#15 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 04:27 AM

I dunno, the fight with Freiza (like the fighting itself) took three volumes and over 450 pages.

#16 Red

Red

Level 1

• Skree
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 02:04 AM

Really? Well... ^^;;; Thankfully... I avoided the manga... Just seeing it on CN was brain damaging enough. :P

#17 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,858 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 01:54 PM

@ RED about Inuyaha

think it had about fourty filler eps in all. usually the fillers where when Kagome went back to her world. and those were funny. some of em were fucking stupid though. ya the no ending thing was horrible!

about Elfen Lied. okay guys, im gonna warn you on that. its really fucked up. very sadistic. i just watched episode four, and i gotta say, its scaren me.

watch at your own risk ;)

on a side note, the chuunin exams of naruto are AWSOME

#18 Red

Red

Level 1

• Skree
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 10:25 PM

It's too bad only Inuyasha can come to the future... I always thought it'd be a hoot to bring the others there too! XD

I only watched the first episode when you posted them back at LT Conker... I haven't gotten around to watching the rest of it but... Despite how ridiculously bloody it is, there's something about it that's strangely compelling... I'll have to watch more of it when I can.

#19 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,858 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:10 AM

It's too bad only Inuyasha can come to the future... I always thought it'd be a hoot to bring the others there too! XD

I only watched the first episode when you posted them back at LT Conker... I haven't gotten around to watching the rest of it but... Despite how ridiculously bloody it is, there's something about it that's strangely compelling... I'll have to watch more of it when I can.

meh i warned you though. im pretty sure now that it is hentia. very bloody hentia. gets freaky later on.

ya its to bad only Inuyasha can come to the future. twould be funny if Shippou came :P

all the anime girls would be all over him :P

Shippou is cool. there is this one filler episode with him thats really funny. dont remember which one. sixty something i think. he fights a thunder brother (thunder sister actually) and the fight is just so ridiculus! made me laugh. at the beginning he goes "im Shippou, the rest of my travelers are my slaves"

LMAO

#20 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,203 posts
  • Nintendo ID:Ngamer01
  • 3DS Code:4038 6174 8183

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:48 PM

It's too bad only Inuyasha can come to the future...  I always thought it'd be a hoot to bring the others there too!  XD

I only watched the first episode when you posted them back at LT Conker...  I haven't gotten around to watching the rest of it but... Despite how ridiculously bloody it is, there's something about it that's strangely compelling...  I'll have to watch more of it when I can.

meh i warned you though. im pretty sure now that it is hentia. very bloody hentia. gets freaky later on.

ya its to bad only Inuyasha can come to the future. twould be funny if Shippou came :P

all the anime girls would be all over him :P

Shippou is cool. there is this one filler episode with him thats really funny. dont remember which one. sixty something i think. he fights a thunder brother (thunder sister actually) and the fight is just so ridiculus! made me laugh. at the beginning he goes "im Shippou, the rest of my travelers are my slaves"

LMAO

I'll do you one better. The episode Shippo learns the Heart Scar (a really painful bite attack). And at the end of the episode, Shippo used the Heart Scar on InuYasha after he pissed Shippo off. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users