• Please log in to reply
2244 replies to this topic

#11 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 09:16 PM

I was just checking IGN, and I found an interesting article that is sweet for two reasons:
first, it confirms that they're making a sequel to Batman Begins, and second, it hints that Robin Williams might play the Joker! Sweet! I've been waiting for him to be in something worth seeing for a while now...

Source

#12 Red

Red

Level 1

• Skree
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 10:14 PM

: on the bus ride down someone put High School Musical in the dvd player and I
:was forced to watch it because it was turned up so loud and all the girls in the
:back were singing. It was horrific. There is a scene in which the basketball team
:sings a song. I wanted to punch a kitten. So don't let your girlfriends talk you into
:seeing this one.

LOL! Thankfully, -I- have yet to be forced to watch it and since I don't have to deal with children EVER am quite unlikely to suffer such a fate. However... I still have to deal with the stupid thing at work on a far less excruiating yet still annoying level. For the past... What is it now? 3-4 months, very little pre-pubescent girl and strangely enough some little boys too keep arriving asking for the stupid thing. Even two months before it was OUT! And one whole month before we got in the soundtrack! It's sickening the control Disney has over these kids... Ugh...

Edited by Red, 26 June 2006 - 10:16 PM.

#13 Shadow

Shadow

Level 2

• Sheegoth
  • 629 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 10:40 PM

Robin Williams might play the Joker! Sweet! I've been waiting for him to be in something worth seeing for a while now...

Spameypoo, aren't you forgetting RV? Now there's a quality Robin Williams flick. Ok, just kidding. Didn't see it. He does have some psychological thriller coming out that looks pretty cool. Can't remember the name though. Something with Night in the title me-thinks.
As for Pirates of the Carribean 2, definately seeing that at the midnight showing. I was watching the first one tonight with my girlfriend, but she started to fall asleep so I took her home. Will probably watch the rest in a few minutes.

#14 sevenout

sevenout

Level 1

• Skree
  • 270 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:12 AM

Who is gonna see super man tonight? Im not all into superman really but I love going to the movie and its getting good enough reveiws.

#15 VenomSymbiote

VenomSymbiote

Formerly Liquid_Ted

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:26 AM

Who is gonna see super man tonight? Im not all into superman really but I love going to the movie and its getting good enough reveiws.

I'm going. Not really into Superman (he's kind of a dick), but the previews look good, and it's supposed to have the first trailer for Spider-Man 3.

Edited by VenomSymbiote, 27 June 2006 - 11:31 AM.

#16 sevenout

sevenout

Level 1

• Skree
  • 270 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:40 PM

No way!! the actual trailer for spider man 3!

#17 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 01:12 PM

Speaking of which... It's already out! CLICK I think its awsome!! I love the other Spiderman flicks, and this one looks like it wont dissapoint. Too bad its slated for a May 2007 release... Me and Ted have seriously broken down the whole trailer... so if you got any questions I think we can help you :D

BTW watch it in HD if you can ;)

#18 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 01:18 PM

Aggh, I didn't remember that Superman came out tonight. Oh well, I should probably wait till my sister comes home from her trip to Ukraine on Friday anyway...

*waits for Spiderman trailer to finish loading*
*hopes there's a way to save the 1080p one to watch on his TV*

#19 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 01:26 PM

Aggh, I didn't remember that Superman came out tonight. Oh well, I should probably wait till my sister comes home from her trip to Ukraine on Friday anyway...

*waits for Spiderman trailer to finish loading*
*hopes there's a way to save the 1080p one to watch on his TV*

I know you can save it to your iTunes :P Duh, but I don't know if you can run it on your TV.... I'm just not smart enough to do that :( :P

but its worth the wait spam ;)

#20 VenomSymbiote

VenomSymbiote

Formerly Liquid_Ted

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 01:46 PM

Speaking of which... It's already out! CLICK I think its awsome!! I love the other Spiderman flicks, and this one looks like it wont dissapoint. Too bad its slated for a May 2007 release... Me and Tom have seriously broken down the whole trailer... so if you got any questions I think we can help you :D

BTW watch it in HD if you can ;)

Damn, you beat me to it. That's why you asked for the link. BTW, it's Ted, not Tom.

Just some food for thought: Does this look like Harry?

One
Two
Three

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users