• Please log in to reply
2244 replies to this topic

#21 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 01:50 PM

No way!! the actual trailer for spider man 3!

Speaking of which... It's already out! CLICK I think its awsome!! I love the other Spiderman flicks, and this one looks like it wont dissapoint. Too bad its slated for a May 2007 release... Me and Tom have seriously broken down the whole trailer... so if you got any questions I think we can help you :D

BTW watch it in HD if you can ;)

Damn, you beat me to it. That's why you asked for the link. BTW, it's Ted, not Tom.

Haha yea it is >.> nad whoops sorry :P I almost had it >.<

#22 sevenout

sevenout

Level 1

• Skree
  • 270 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 02:15 PM

YEs it does look like harry. But im gonna wait to see the trailer in the theater thanks though.!

#23 sevenout

sevenout

Level 1

• Skree
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 02:32 AM

Superman was great!!

Best Lex Luther rendition ever! Kevin was awsome!
The movie reslly didnt leave much of any thing out story wise, The movie was just the right lenght not to long but not at all short.

Not a big super man fan but this was awsome!

#24 VenomSymbiote

VenomSymbiote

Formerly Liquid_Ted

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 06:00 AM

Superman was great!!

Best Lex Luther rendition ever! Kevin was awsome!
The movie reslly didnt leave much of any thing out story wise, The movie was just the right lenght not to long but not at all short.

Not a big super man fan but this was awsome!

"Not too long"? 2 1/2 hours isn't too long for you? I know, it went by pretty quickly, but still. Overall, I thought it was pretty good. It was clever keeping the titles the way they did. The visuals were probably the best part. You gotta admit, it didn't have a hell of a lot of story. Enough to keep the plot going, and it wasn't bad, but it didn't have a lot of depth.

Also, I think it was interesting they had a preview for a prequel to The Passion of the Christ.

Edited by VenomSymbiote, 28 June 2006 - 09:00 AM.

#25 sevenout

sevenout

Level 1

• Skree
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:43 AM

HAHAHA!! I was laughing during the Nativity preview and people looked back at me. I just hate the way Hollywood has been markiting religion like some product!! There is nothing wrong with Christianity or any thing. Its just with all the remakes and such it sounds like hollywood is running out of IDeas and just trying to make what will sell.

#26 VenomSymbiote

VenomSymbiote

Formerly Liquid_Ted

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 11:06 AM

HAHAHA!! I was laughing during the Nativity preview and people looked back at me. I just hate the way Hollywood has been markiting religion like some product!! There is nothing wrong with Christianity or any thing. Its just with all the remakes and such it sounds like hollywood is running out of IDeas and just trying to make what will sell.

That preview just burned my ass. It's really not necessary. The Passion wasn't in the first place, but at least that tried to have SOME semblance of a moral or message. This just...

What can it... How could... it's not really a story that will surprise anyone. Unless they get Uwe Boll to direct it, and... I don't even need to finish that. Just let your imagination run with it. I resent this whole religious marketing orgy. I realize it's technically not being "shoved down my throat", but it still bugs me. But that's due to my whole disappointment with religion in general. One of the things I was thinking when I first saw the "One Man" titles start was, "Holy Crap, it's a Passion prequel!" as a joke. How damn disappointed I was.

I'm pretty damn tired right now, so if the above seems too inflammatory or poorly thought-out, there's your reason. When I'm more coherent, I might patch it up.

Edited by VenomSymbiote, 04 July 2006 - 12:42 PM.

#27 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 11:06 AM

Wait... you guys are serious about the Nativity thing O.o wow... now that I call sad :P I thought it was a joke XD

#28 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 11:33 AM

Yeah, I'm a Christian, and that preview even burned my bum a bit. I mean, you can't really make a good evangelical message out of the nativity story, it's more a historical-type thing, so really all they're trying to do is make money off of religion.

As for the Spiderman trailer, I'd watched it on my computer, but it was tons better in the theater. In those stills you posted Ted, I think the second one looks more like Peter than Harry, although there isn't the Spiderman emblem on his chest. The third one is definitley Harry though, which fits with the ending of 2.

As for Superman, I really liked it. The problem was it didn't really pull me in like Spiderman, Xmen 1&2, or Batman Begins did. I guess it just didn't have that same emotional aspect to counter the action and fantasy. It was a great movie as far as intensity and effects goes though, and I didn't even notice how long it was till it was over.

#29 sevenout

sevenout

Level 1

• Skree
  • 270 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 03:18 PM

Pirates tonight at midnight!! This movie has some of the best character designs I have seen for a movie in a while. Davey Jones and his ship look great!! cant wait to get off work and go wait in line!

#30 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,211 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 03:34 PM

Pirates tonight at midnight!! This movie has some of the best character designs I have seen for a movie in a while. Davey Jones and his ship look great!! cant wait to get off work and go wait in line!

Oh man, you too? Grrr.... I reeeeeeeeeeeally wanna go to the midnight showing for this one, but unfortunately I can't... Oh well, only 24 more hours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users