• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 12:08 PM

Luminoth Temple members can download all the art, screenshots, buttons, and logos they need to make their own Metroid fan site!

But before you begin constructing your award-winning ode to Samus, it is important you read and abide by the legalese (below) and included in the ZIP file.

Nintendo of America Fan Site Policy

Thanks for being a Nintendo fan!

Fans may use characters owned by Nintendo on their web sites as long as the characters are used in good taste and the web site does not harm the image of Nintendo, nor its characters.

• Fan sites only, not for selling products or charging money or selling ads
• No counterfeit video game products, game copying devices, ROMs, emulators or anything illegal on the site or linked to the site
• No Nintendo-related names in the domain name
• Please link back to nintendo.com from your site

Please take good care of our characters. Any mistreatment means privilege ends.

Thanks for your support.

Permission may be revoked by Nintendo at any time in Nintendo's sole discretion.

Click Here to download the Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Fan Site Kit

#2 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 01:16 PM

Keep in mind that that link likely won't work a week from now. So everyone should download the kit while they still can.

I'll see what's involved in putting it online at a later date, but I don't know how legal that would be.

#3 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 01:25 PM

Keep in mind that that link likely won't work a week from now. So everyone should download the kit while they still can.

I'll see what's involved in putting it online at a later date, but I don't know how legal that would be.

and you know there is the possibility he wont delete that link.... but that is just a possibility

#4 Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter

Level 2

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 562 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 06:15 PM

Spam, you think you could put it on this site somewhere? Or would you need Nintendo's consent before you host it on this site?

#5 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 06:42 PM

Spam, you think you could put it on this site somewhere? Or would you need Nintendo's consent before you host it on this site?

I can get it up if the file size is small enough. And screw Nintendo.

#6 Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter

Level 2

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 562 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 09:05 PM

I can get it up if the file size is small enough. And screw Nintendo.

Alright cool, I never put enough effort into getting the fan kit, because most of my tries crapped out on me. Also, I might get a new computer soon, so that wouldn't do me much good if I downloaded onto this laptop.

#7 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,213 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:37 PM

I tried to download the Fansite Kit, but the thing comes in at around 60+ Megs. Even with my broadband, it'll take some time for me to download it. Plus Firefox doesn't like when you download large files. So I had to cancel downloading it. :(

If only somebody could break it up into pieces. Like six 10 meg ZIPs or three 20 meg ZIPs. :ph43r:

#8 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 07:28 PM

Ooompf, 60 megs? Yeah, that's tops our tiny freewebs space... :p Once we switch hosts that won't be a problem. :) I'll look into breaking it up. :) It would be easy to do.

#9 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:00 PM

Also, can someone try to save morphball corps? I will seriously cry if we lose that, the armidillo was one of my best friends :(

#10 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:01 PM

Also, can someone try to save morphball corps? I will seriously cry if we lose that, the armidillo was one of my best friends :(

OMG I loved that armidillo, but I don't know how to save incripted Quicktime files, like the movie would come up in its own window, you know?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users