• Please log in to reply
10893 replies to this topic

#11 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,545 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 05:32 PM

I was gonna make a new thread about what I'm gonna post now, but I didn't becasue it's like ZOMG U R TEH NOT 1773 3NUFF 2 P0S7 A N3W THR34D H3R3!!!!11. Anyway, I guess that the Impact Crater is a good enough place to talk about it.

Anyway, I'm gonna make my license plate on my car custom sometime soon, but I don't know what to put. I can use a maximum of 7 characters. What do you all think might be some good ideas? I want to make sure that "WII" is in the name. It's a pain in the ass that we can't use lowercase letters and make it look like Nintendo's logo. The problem is that I don't want it to look like "WWII" (World War II). hehe. I'm guessing that the stuff that goes before or after "WII" will be what determines if people will be more inclined to read it as a deliberate WWII typo.

So far, I think I'm mostly leaning towards "WII PWNZ", but I don't want it to look like WWII PWNZ--that would be bad. ^__^; I would love to have something like "NTDO WII", but that might be too hard to read as "Nintendo Wii".

What are some of your suggestions? Remember, 7 characters is the limit! :)

#12 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:51 PM

Lol, when I saw WII I immediatly thought of World War II.

#13 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 07:56 PM

lol so did I XD

So far I've only come up with NIN WII but that sounds chinese :P I'll edit in more if I think of anything

#14 Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter

Level 2

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 562 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 11:01 PM

lol so did I XD

So far I've only come up with NIN WII but that sounds chinese :P I'll edit in more if I think of anything

Haha! NIN WII sounds cooler then anything else I can think of. Maybe you should try VVII? wait... XD That looks more like WWII then the other ones. Alright, I give up, I'm out of ideas :(

#15 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 11:09 PM

WIIREVO, or WII-REV, or if you can have a hyphen, WII-REVO

#16 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 11:10 PM

World War II Revolution?

Prepare for some people to beat the shit out of you.

#17 Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter

Level 2

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 562 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 11:22 PM

Spam, your last one is 8 characters long, that's well over the limit!! :O You're going to die!!! I like the WII-REV one though. To bad I'm not going to do this with my car :(

#18 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:39 AM

Hey everyone, just letting you know, I probably won't be on anymore today and tomorrow, because I'm going down to Fayetville, NC for an all-day karate seminar tomorrow.

I might bring my laptop in case there's internet in the hotel... so I might be on, but don't count on it.

#19 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,545 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 12:30 PM

World War II Revolution?

LOL!! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!! :D

I was thinking WII and Revolution combo and that's where I started to be like Oh shit. ^___^;;

As for NIN WII, it does sound weird. hehe. But so far I think it's the one that keeps people thinking away from World War II the most. happy.gif;

I dunno if i posted this one yet, but I was also considering "WII 2006". Then again, if it gets delayed into 2007, I'll shit a brick.

#20 Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter

Level 2

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 562 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 06:49 PM

World War II Revolution?

LOL!! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!! :D

I was thinking WII and Revolution combo and that's where I started to be like Oh shit. ^___^;;

As for NIN WII, it does sound weird. hehe. But so far I think it's the one that keeps people thinking away from World War II the most. happy.gif;

I dunno if i posted this one yet, but I was also considering "WII 2006". Then again, if it gets delayed into 2007, I'll shit a brick.

Ouch, wouldn't shitting a brick hurt really really badly? I wouldn't, I would just be pissed. ;)

I do like the idea of WII 2006. And Nintendo has promised it by 4th quarter this year, so you should be safe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users