• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#21 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:23 PM

Basically Plant wants the 200 hour Tales of Super Mario Fantasy XXVII or it's not worth 10 dollars.

Don't add "Fantasy" in there. you just fuckin' ruined it.

Loll.

Those are two things it definitely doesn't need.

it doesn't need it to be a great game, but it does if it's to be the best game evar. xP

#22 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 07:24 PM

Don't add "Fantasy" in there. you just fuckin' ruined it.

I think the rest of that title ruined it pretty good too.

Anyway, I'm really wanting this game, but I dunno if I can get it before Christmas. All depends on if I get a job or not. Otherwise my money is going to birthdays, Halo Reach, a likely Other M (despite my worries). And man, I still have to finish that damn Luigi's Purple Coins level. I HATEZ THAT SHIT

#23 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 08:50 PM

I think the rest of that title ruined it pretty good too.

Anyway, I'm really wanting this game, but I dunno if I can get it before Christmas. All depends on if I get a job or not. Otherwise my money is going to birthdays, Halo Reach, a likely Other M (despite my worries). And man, I still have to finish that damn Luigi's Purple Coins level. I HATEZ THAT SHIT

I was about to ask what it was, but I remember now. Wow, are you serious?? That shit's not hard if you L2Long-Jump, which you shoulda fuckin done in 1996 with Super Mario 64.

The Long-Jump makes all Mario games much fucking easier, and it's very easy to do if you aren't retarded. That's why I REALLY REALLY Hope that Mario Galaxy 2 REQUIRES you do use the Long-Jump for many of its missions. They said this game will be much harder, but bullshit. If they don't make Long-Jumping mandatory to complete many of their missions, this game is going to be easy as fuck just like the first Super Mario PhallicSea.

Edited by Plant42, 22 April 2010 - 08:51 PM.

#24 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:32 PM

I was about to ask what it was, but I remember now. Wow, are you serious?? That shit's not hard if you L2Long-Jump, which you shoulda fuckin done in 1996 with Super Mario 64.

The Long-Jump makes all Mario games much fucking easier, and it's very easy to do if you aren't retarded. That's why I REALLY REALLY Hope that Mario Galaxy 2 REQUIRES you do use the Long-Jump for many of its missions. They said this game will be much harder, but bullshit. If they don't make Long-Jumping mandatory to complete many of their missions, this game is going to be easy as fuck just like the first Super Mario PhallicSea.

I use the long jump all time. I just make jumps that are literally as close to being good while still being a miss ALL THE TIME. I will die by a hair over and over.

#25 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,211 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:16 AM

New video:

Just looking one side-scrolling part of the game.

#26 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:45 PM

I use the long jump all time. I just make jumps that are literally as close to being good while still being a miss ALL THE TIME. I will die by a hair over and over.

My friend Jason also has problems with this shit. Maybe I'm just really fucking boss at long-jumps.

I think the hardest thing in Mario Galaxy BY FAR is that mother fucking Blowing-Up-The-Junk-With-Bombs-While-The-Faggot-Robot-Gives-You-A-Gay-Time-Limit-Just-To-Be-A-Dick-Rider shit, and they have 2 of them in the game (or 4 if you count Luigi missions too). I hate doing those. They're no fun at all.

#27 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:10 PM

My friend Jason also has problems with this shit. Maybe I'm just really fucking boss at long-jumps.

I think the hardest thing in Mario Galaxy BY FAR is that mother fucking Blowing-Up-The-Junk-With-Bombs-While-The-Faggot-Robot-Gives-You-A-Gay-Time-Limit-Just-To-Be-A-Dick-Rider shit, and they have 2 of them in the game (or 4 if you count Luigi missions too). I hate doing those. They're no fun at all.

That level wasn't that bad for me honestly, especially the 2nd time around.

#28 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:27 PM

That level wasn't that bad for me honestly, especially the 2nd time around.

I fucking HATE the throwing mechanics, having to waggle the fucking controller. I also MOTHER
MOTHER
MOOOTTTHHHERR
FFFFFFFFUCKINGGGGG
HHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

T H E . M O T H E R . F U C K I N G . I C E & F I R E . F L O W E R
A T T A C K . W A G G L E . B U L L S H I T ! ! !

FUCK!!!!
I can't explain how much I fucking HATE that the mother fucking RREETTAARRDDSSSS couldn't fucking map that shit to a fucking button!!!!! that's so fucking stupid!1 Yeah, I'm just gonna submit this before I rage harder. It's total ass. and I fucking hate it. And it makes the game suck harder than it should.... FUCKSUBMIT!!!!

#29 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:53 PM

I fucking HATE the throwing mechanics, having to waggle the fucking controller. I also MOTHER
MOTHER
MOOOTTTHHHERR
FFFFFFFFUCKINGGGGG
HHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

T H E . M O T H E R . F U C K I N G . I C E & F I R E . F L O W E R
A T T A C K . W A G G L E . B U L L S H I T ! ! !

FUCK!!!!
I can't explain how much I fucking HATE that the mother fucking RREETTAARRDDSSSS couldn't fucking map that shit to a fucking button!!!!! that's so fucking stupid!1 Yeah, I'm just gonna submit this before I rage harder. It's total ass. and I fucking hate it. And it makes the game suck harder than it should.... FUCKSUBMIT!!!!

Wait, you couldn't do Ice/Fire flower throws? And you could do that ridiculous purple coin level? wtf?

#30 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 08:57 AM

Wait, you couldn't do Ice/Fire flower throws? And you could do that ridiculous purple coin level? wtf?

I can do it, but something else that's much harder than it has to be is getting that star on top of that ice planet's mountaintop. You have to hurry and shoot snowmen in the way with the fireflower['s power], as well as that freezing flying shit cuz it's the only way to hurt it, but aiming that shit is a bitch. You can't just push a button since you have to shake the fucking controller, and there's a STUPID delay after you shoot that doesn't let you move, or slightly pivot yourself to adjust your position to aim where you want. The result is shooting a 2-4 consecutive fireballs in the same wrong location while the time runs the fuck out. That's another thing I have beef with--Why the fuck does the Fireflower run out based on TIME?! It should go away when you get hit. Anyway, they should even let you fucking move while you shoot the damn thing--not freeze you in place while you shoot and even for a moment after you shoot. If you could run and shoot, you could spam fireballs as you close in on the snowman and melt it before you even run up to its location.

Edited by Plant42, 24 April 2010 - 08:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users