Posted 09 May 2016 - 10:26 PM
On one hand, I want it, but on the other I already have three versions of Minecraft I already don't play enough, and the NX will probably get a port anyway.
Also: lol, Nintendo DLC for a Microsoft game.
Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:44 AM
Man, that pack looks awesome.On one hand, I want it, but on the other I already have three versions of Minecraft I already don't play enough, and the NX will probably get a port anyway. :PAlso: lol, Nintendo DLC for a Microsoft game.
Matter Chief confirmed for Sm4sh NX.
Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:44 AM
Today a future update to Minecraft was announced. The update, code named "Friendly", is coming to bridge the gap between PC Minecraft and Minecraft Pocket Edition on mobile devices. The new update will also come to console editions of Minecraft next year.
Posted 15 September 2016 - 08:38 AM
The Wii U version of Minecraft has Patch 12 available for download. It seems to be a Mini-Games only patch (so far, the rest of the patch notes is unknown) in which players will no longer be able to vote-to-kick other players from lobbies. Only lobby hosts will be able to kick players from lobbies.
- Disable small, floating and oddly shaped skins in public Tumble games.
- Fix for Battle mini game showdown playing Tumble mini game showdown sound.
- Fixed a bug where last player to die in Tumble would get stuck respawning.
- Fix for being able to unlock Hunger Pain achievement by killing yourself while starving.
- Fix for crash if a client wins the match and then quits the game.
Edited by Ngamer01, 15 September 2016 - 08:41 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users