127 replies to this topic

#121 Fushigisaur

Fushigisaur

Level 2

• Sheegoth
  • 675 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

d1a9hg6.jpg

I've been building up a moderate collection of Transformers recently. Mostly Combiner Wars, though I'm starting to add some Classics seekers to the mix alongside a couple misc. figures. My collection increased quite a bit after attending Botcon last weekend and picking up the exclusive toys there.

I'm literally broke now and it's only going to get worse with Computron and Unite Warriors Bruticus just around the corner.

#122 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,856 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:02 PM

Went to the local comic book store today and they had some DBZ figures that I had to grab. Well, I grabbed Piccolo. Wasn't quite in the mood to drop money on the others, but next time if they are there.

But man, this Piccolo is cool as shit! He has so many points of articulation and has like six different hands for poses. Two heads too! Quite happy with him.

With they had had Vegeta :(

#123 G-tech

G-tech

Level 1

• War Wasp
  • 205 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:46 PM

Pics or it didn't happen.

Can you pose him in his Special Beam Cannon stance?

#124 Fushigisaur

Fushigisaur

Level 2

• Sheegoth
  • 675 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 05:34 PM

My collection grew by one today

3W6Ys6l.jpg

Been looking for him for ages, only now found one. I am so pumped.

Still don't have Brawl yet though, so while I can almost assemble Bruticus I have to substitute a leg.

hUtwvah.jpg

Edited by Fushigisaur, 12 May 2016 - 05:35 PM.

#125 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,856 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:11 PM

Pics or it didn't happen.

Can you pose him in his Special Beam Cannon stance?

IMG_0364_zpsj4rktkmr.jpg

IMG_0363_zpsvnekn8cj.jpg

If I'm feeling up to it, I'll go track down my not shitty camera and use that. Right now you get the iPod one.

Posing him this way kinda validated my purchase for me though :P

#126 G-tech

G-tech

Level 1

• War Wasp
  • 205 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:31 PM

Thank you!

And... you're welcome?

#127 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,856 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:06 PM

Thank you!

And... you're welcome?

It was money I probably shouldn't have spent,  is what I'm saying. I'll pretend it was from my tax return, even though I tapped that on concert tickets already.

#128 Prowl 1701

Prowl 1701

Level 4

• Phazon Metroid
  • 1,739 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:32 PM

d1a9hg6.jpg

I've been building up a moderate collection of Transformers recently. Mostly Combiner Wars, though I'm starting to add some Classics seekers to the mix alongside a couple misc. figures. My collection increased quite a bit after attending Botcon last weekend and picking up the exclusive toys there.

I'm literally broke now and it's only going to get worse with Computron and Unite Warriors Bruticus just around the corner.

That's a nice collection you have started their Fushi!  Congrats on getting Onslaught too.  You can probably tell from my user name that I'm a huge transformers fan.  I've been working of the masterpiece line myself and some of the third-party masterpiece scale figures.  I have four of the fanstoys Dinobots and two of their insecticons (they are way too expensive :( ).  I really like the classic seekers mold and have a lot of them myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users