• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 NecroPony

NecroPony

Level 1

• Zoomer
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 07:44 AM

I have officially finished Season 5, or whichever season where there's time travel and reformation. Thoughts: I liked the episode. It was exciting to see my favourite characters revisited. Queen Chrysalis returns with a vengeance. That was cool. I was really excited to see Nightmare Moon's return, but was disappointed at how dumb she was. I fee like Celestia's equal should have been better. I feel like she was slighted. Over all I like how the episode went, but dislike that villain reformation is the solution to 50% of the big bads. Hate and evil should not be so easily transformed into love, and acceptance with a thin layer of mistrust. Or if this iis going to become a pattern, someone (I'm looking at you Queen Bugbutt) she become "reformed" and attempt a coup from within, perhaps taking Discord, or Starlight with them.

#62 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,856 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 04:10 PM

I have officially finished Season 5, or whichever season where there's time travel and reformation. Thoughts: I liked the episode. It was exciting to see my favourite characters revisited. Queen Chrysalis returns with a vengeance. That was cool. I was really excited to see Nightmare Moon's return, but was disappointed at how dumb she was. I fee like Celestia's equal should have been better. I feel like she was slighted. Over all I like how the episode went, but dislike that villain reformation is the solution to 50% of the big bads. Hate and evil should not be so easily transformed into love, and acceptance with a thin layer of mistrust. Or if this iis going to become a pattern, someone (I'm looking at you Queen Bugbutt) she become "reformed" and attempt a coup from within, perhaps taking Discord, or Starlight with them.

I just hated how Glimmer's main motive was "I LOST A FRIEND WHEN I WAS YOUNG SO NOW ALL OF YOU MUST FEEL SAD LIKE ME"

Bitch, get over it. Y'all have mailponies. I've seen them. Send your friend a letter and shut the fuck up.

#63 NecroPony

NecroPony

Level 1

• Zoomer
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 05:33 PM

I just hated how Glimmer's main motive was "I LOST A FRIEND WHEN I WAS YOUNG SO NOW ALL OF YOU MUST FEEL SAD LIKE ME"

Bitch, get over it. Y'all have mailponies. I've seen them. Send your friend a letter and shut the fuck up.

Amen. Of all the villains she had the worst motivation.

#64 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,856 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 07:21 PM

Amen. Of all the villains she had the worst motivation.

Sucks too, because her introduction was awesome. Eps one and two of season five were really, really cool. Different from the norm and almost spooky. Such a waste of a good set of ideas.

Dunno what you'll think of season 6 now. It's pretty far in and I'm only one or two eps behind. It...it isn't great, but it isn't bad. Almost flavorless though. There are a few AMAZING episodes and then so many "meh" ones. I keep waiting to be wowed, but on the whole, i'm wondering if I'm over this show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users