• Please log in to reply
632 replies to this topic

#1 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 11:53 PM

I know how new members like to introduce themselves to the forums. However, each person making a thread for it is kind of silly.

So, if you want to introduce yourself to us, do it here!

Thanks to jrr for the idea.

#2 bombos

bombos

Level 1

• Chozo Exile
  • 342 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 04:24 PM

LOL @ the fact that hardly anyone has bothered to use the thread.

But I will just to break the ice, hello folx I'm bombos. I have several passions in life: women, weapons, and video games.

When you see my name around a thread, expect to hear flaming on IGN, G4TV, the main stream gaming media, the shitbox, and gaystation.

I have a secure way of beating Metroid Prime in under 3 without aggressive use of speed running techniques.

And I'm a catholic, which means I like my women to have a little shame, in order to bring out the beast, yes beast!

#3 NYY3085

NYY3085

Level 1

• Zoomer
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 05:55 AM

Just signing up here. I'm not known at NSider. Although I'm a Boo, I'm proud of my rank. Besides, I Boo you! :D

After searching around this website, I am highly impressed. Never being able to join in on the LT "party", I think I will enjoy my time here--I hope that will be a long time.

The website gives off a professional feel, and in my mind, that leads to a quality site. I'm sure the staff here has a lot of plans with their reviews, previews, etc.

NYY3085 = CS Member

;)

#4 Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter

Level 2

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 562 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 11:01 PM

What staff make previews and reviews? Pfffttt... We couldn't find a lazier bunch. Especially that Linx guy... All he does is bitch... Oh wait, that's Plant. NVM!

Heh, thanks for complementing CS! The admins have worked hard for this place to be so awsome, and it is! I can't wait to see what else is in store. I still am amazed at how close of how it feels like LT.

Oh, READ MY BLOG!

#5 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 04:05 PM

What staff make previews and reviews? Pfffttt... We couldn't find a lazier bunch. Especially that Linx guy... All he does is bitch... Oh wait, that's Plant. NVM!

Heh, thanks for complementing CS! The admins have worked hard for this place to be so awsome, and it is! I can't wait to see what else is in store. I still am amazed at how close of how it feels like LT.

Oh, READ MY BLOG!

:O at first I was about to go postal on you but then I laughed :P

Just signing up here, I'm also known as NYYankees3085 at NSider. And though I'm a Boo, I'm proud of my rank. Besides, I Boo you! :lol:

After searching around website, I am highly impressed. Never being able to join in on the LT "party", I think I will enjoy my time here, and I hope that will be a long time.

The website gives off a professional feel, and in my book, that leads to a quality site. I'm sure the staff here has a lot of plans with their reviews, previews, etc.

NYY3085 = (Already a) Proud CS Member

;)

Awsome! Welcome man :) I can't wait to see what you got for us ;) o and BTW NYY FTW baby! #1 right now ;)

#6 Agar

Agar

Level 1

• Zoomer
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 07:50 PM

Well, All I can say is, I make great sigs, good Tutorials, writing a novel, and am a core gamer inside. Though I'll be living in Germany for the year.

Itd be awesome to get to know you all.

#7 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:08 PM

Well, All I can say is, I make great sigs, good Tutorials, writing a novel, and am a core gamer inside. Though I'll be living in Germany for the year.

Itd be awesome to get to know you all.

Speaking of sigs I really like yours! :D Welcome and I hope you can have a great time here! I see you found the NSider Debater Club :D I hope you like it :)

#8 Tom

Tom

Level 1

• Zoomer
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:14 PM

Dude, NYY3085, I'm a Boo on NSider too! Welcome to CS, man.

Hey Hawksolo. I'm Tom, also into graphics. Very nice sig by the way, I love it. :) Glad you joined Chozo Sanctuary, see you around!

#9 Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter

Level 2

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 562 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:19 PM

Wow, this place is getting some really really good sig artists!

First Tom, then Lonewolfy, then Chozo comes back, and now Hawksolo! You all are awsome in your sigs!

Hope you have fun here Hawksolo.

Sorry for having to close your thread, but this is what this thread's for.

Edited by Bounty Hunter, 10 August 2006 - 11:12 AM.

#10 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:38 PM

Don't forget Lonewolfy!

I didn't >.> ~ BH

Edited by Bounty Hunter, 10 August 2006 - 11:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users