• Please log in to reply
632 replies to this topic

#11 Agar

Agar

Level 1

• Zoomer
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:15 AM

Thansk everyone. I can make sigs for people if you'd all like, just ask.

And its no problem BH. I clearly understand :).

#12 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 09:08 AM

Dude, NYY3085, I'm a Boo on NSider too! Welcome to CS, man.

Hey Hawksolo. I'm Tom, also into graphics. Very nice sig by the way, I love it. :) Glad you joined Chozo Sanctuary, see you around!

Boos FTW! I'm a boo too, although not for long ;)

Anyway, great to see all of you here (for those I haven't personally greeted)! I hope you have a great time here, and I'm glad we're finally starting to open up to non-Templars :P

#13 sidekickbilly74

sidekickbilly74

Level 1

• Zoomer
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 08:22 PM

This is Sidekickbilly74 from Nsider, obviously. I was just talking to Spamer and he told me about this place, so I signed up since I'm a former member of the LT. I know when I was a member there I wasn't too active, but I'll try to show up here and take part in discussion more often than I did with the LT.

But, yeah, just saying hello to everyone. Toodles.

#14 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,174 posts
  • Nintendo ID:Ngamer01
  • 3DS Code:4038 6174 8183

Posted 19 August 2006 - 03:44 AM

This is Sidekickbilly74 from Nsider, obviously.  I was just talking to Spamer and he told me about this place, so I signed up since I'm a former member of the LT.  I know when I was a member there I wasn't too active, but I'll try to show up here and take part in discussion more often than I did with the LT.

But, yeah, just saying hello to everyone.  Toodles.

Welcome and enjoy your time here. Make sure you've read the rules and make this place another home away from home. =)

Edited by Ngamer01, 21 August 2006 - 04:18 AM.

#15 Gladjaframpf

Gladjaframpf

Level 1

• Zoomer
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:43 AM

Look at me, I'm new! :lol:

I can't actually remember how I found this site, because it was a couple of weeks ago. However, it looks like a great site and I think I'll like it here.

#16 Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter

Level 2

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 562 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 02:08 PM

I can't actually remember how I found this site, because it was a couple of weeks ago. However, it looks like a great site and I think I'll like it here.

Nice to meet you! I also hope that you have a good time here!

I have to ask, how did you get your name? It's so... odd :P

#17 Gladjaframpf

Gladjaframpf

Level 1

• Zoomer
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 02:20 PM

A few years ago, I was sitting at my desk in school with nothing to do. I overheard a bit of the conversation that some other people were having across the room, but couldn't make out any words. I wrote down the sounds I heard on the back of a $100 Monopoly bill I had in my pencil case for some reason, and it came out as "Gladjframf". Ever since then it has been the alias I use for things like this, although I modified the spelling a little to make it look better.

And that is the complete history of the word Gladjaframpf. :P

#18 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 02:38 PM

A few years ago, I was sitting at my desk in school with nothing to do. I overheard a bit of the conversation that some other people were having across the room, but couldn't make out any words. I wrote down the sounds I heard on the back of a $100 Monopoly bill I had in my pencil case for some reason, and it came out as "Gladjframf". Ever since then it has been the alias I use for things like this, although I modified the spelling a little to make it look better.

How do you even pernounce it :P

I'm like:

"Glad-ya-frame-pff"

That's awsome though :) It's a unique name :P That is for sure :)

#19 Gladjaframpf

Gladjaframpf

Level 1

• Zoomer
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 04:21 PM

How do you even pernounce it :P

I'm like:

"Glad-ya-frame-pff"

That's awsome though :) It's a unique name :P That is for sure :)

I'm pretty bad at phonetic spellings, but I think it's something like glahd-jah-frahmpf. Of course, you don't really have to worry about the pronounciation, because it's unlikely that you'll ever actually have to say it. :P

Having a unusual name is actually quite useful. It means that I never have to worry about my name being taken when I try to register with it. ;)

#20 LinxAwakening

LinxAwakening

Columnist

• Diamont
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 04:29 PM

I'm pretty bad at phonetic spellings, but I think it's something like glahd-jah-frahmpf. Of course, you don't really have to worry about the pronounciation, because it's unlikely that you'll ever actually have to say it. :P

Having a unusual name is actually quite useful. It means that I never have to worry about my name being taken when I try to register with it. ;)

You never know! :P

And yea, I hate when you have to add numbers and such! But that and people remember your name :D I know if you have a pretty standard name like Nintendofan10090 or Gamefreak8793 people don't really remember you! Well, I'm glad you decided to join here and I hope you like it ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users