• Please log in to reply
632 replies to this topic

#21 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 10:16 PM

I will call you Glad :). Your name made me laugh when I first saw it! I hope you like it here!

#22 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 07:38 AM

Look at me, I'm new! :lol:

I can't actually remember how I found this site, because it was a couple of weeks ago. However, it looks like a great site and I think I'll like it here.

Nice to meet you! I also hope that you have a good time here!

I have to ask, how did you get your name? It's so... odd :P

A few years ago, I was sitting at my desk in school with nothing to do. I overheard a bit of the conversation that some other people were having across the room, but couldn't make out any words. I wrote down the sounds I heard on the back of a $100 Monopoly bill I had in my pencil case for some reason, and it came out as "Gladjframf". Ever since then it has been the alias I use for things like this, although I modified the spelling a little to make it look better.

And that is the complete history of the word Gladjaframpf. :P

How do you even pernounce it :P

I'm like:

"Glad-ya-frame-pff"

That's awsome though :) It's a unique name :P That is for sure :)

I'm pretty bad at phonetic spellings, but I think it's something like glahd-jah-frahmpf. Of course, you don't really have to worry about the pronounciation, because it's unlikely that you'll ever actually have to say it. :P

Having a unusual name is actually quite useful. It means that I never have to worry about my name being taken when I try to register with it. ;)

Haha, that's what I love about the name spameroo. I use it for absolutely everything on the internet, and only one time has it been already taken, and that was on AIM. I didn't get AIM till a while after everyone else, when I was, I think, a sophomore (4 years ago, I guess). I was signing up, and I was so shocked that someone else in the world would have called themself my grade-school nickname! So, I just made my sn the extended version, spamerooski.

On Nsider, the reason I'm spamerooski and not spameroo is that I signed up for My Nintendo as spameroo, then when I got to the next step of choosing your screenname, it wouldn't let me, because it was the same as my username :(

Oh, and btw, welcome, glad! Sorry you had to come at a slightly turbulent time for us, but it'll be back on track really soon!

#23 curly haired boy

curly haired boy

Level 1

• Zoomer
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 08:44 PM

hi guys, i'm curly haired boy.

i'm a regular on Nsider, a pillar of the Creation Gallery, and a pretty darn good GIMP user.

found a link to here, and decided to join. this is a very cool place. B)

#24 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 08:49 PM

hi guys, i'm curly haired boy.

i'm a regular on Nsider, a pillar of the Creation Gallery, and a pretty darn good GIMP user.

found a link to here, and decided to join. this is a very cool place. B)

It looks like you like Bleach, so you are cool with me! :)

Enjoy your stay here!

#25 curly haired boy

curly haired boy

Level 1

• Zoomer
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 08:51 PM

thanks, i think i will! ;)

#26 VaatixGanon

VaatixGanon

Level 1

• Zoomer
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 09:07 PM

Ahoy, i'm VaatixGanon. I saw a link to these forums in one of the threads involving the Luminoth Temple on Nsider. Just came in to see what's up, I'm fascinated by the Luminoth Temple, so I intend to scan around that Archive for a while. ^_^

#27 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 10:00 PM

Ahoy, i'm VaatixGanon. I saw a link to these forums in one of the threads involving the Luminoth Temple on Nsider. Just came in to see what's up, I'm fascinated by the Luminoth Temple, so I intend to scan around that Archive for a while. ^_^

Enjoy! Feel free to become a regular here. This place carries the same style of conversation as the Temple.

#28 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 10:15 PM

Welcome! Eat your heart out at the Museum, there's a lot there! But be sure to check out the rest of the forums too (as I see you've begun to do :P). CS struggles to keep the quality of the Temple sometimes, but everyone can contribute to making it great :)

#29 Ganon

Ganon

Level 3

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 06:48 PM

My name is in your name....... :| :angry: :P

#30 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,854 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:08 PM

My name is in your name....... :| :angry: :P

THROGMOTH PWNS YOU!

ya stupid fuck

>:(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

AhrefsBot (1)