Heh, it's my paypal account that the donations go to >:]

Just consider them donations to... spam's Wii fund :P

#22 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 04:01 PM

Yeah, it took people longer than a year to get 10% towards the custom icon rank (I got there in a little under a year, but I was the only one), so this site will actually be faster!

#23 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 04:23 PM

Yeah, it took people longer than a year to get 10% towards the custom icon rank (I got there in a little under a year, but I was the only one), so this site will actually be faster!

Hahah, I still hate you for that. :P I still blame my never getting that rank on the freakin' rating system. >:(

Edited by Prime, 23 July 2006 - 05:16 PM.

#24 Ganon

Ganon

Level 3

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 04:50 PM

Hahah, I still hate you for that. :P I still blame mynever getting thatrank on the freakin' rating system. >:(

Then you should have been happy i abolished it. Or atleast had a major part on abolashing it. :P

#25 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 05:18 PM

Then you should have been happy i abolished it. Or atleast had a major part on abolashing it. :P

The rating system still hindered me after it died. ;) When it was alive it kept me from posting a lot of the posts I wrote. But I kept doing the same thing after it died.

#26 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,365 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 06:56 PM

Hahah, I still hate you for that. :P I still blame my never getting that rank on the freakin' rating system. >:(

Haha, you should have forgotten about the rating system!

#27 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 10:09 PM

Or you should have made only excellent posts, so you could get 4200 posts and still have a 4.6 average, even without using the URL to fraudulently rate hundreds of your own posts!

#28 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 12:21 PM

Or you should have made only excellent posts, so you could get 4200 posts and still have a 4.6 average, even without using the URL to fraudulently rate hundreds of your own posts!

ya EP you little bitch!!!!!!!!!

#29 Ganon

Ganon

Level 3

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 01:43 PM

ya EP you little bitch!!!!!!!!!

Umm conker, i think spam is talking about himself. Hence he had 4,200 posts and an average rating of 4.6. EP had like 9,000+ posts.

#30 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 01:50 PM

Umm conker, i think spam is talking about himself. Hence he had 4,200 posts and an average rating of 4.6. EP had like 9,000+ posts.

"even without using the URL to fraudulently rate hundreds of your own posts!" = Spam talking about EP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users