Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Resident Evil: Revelations coming to consoles?

Resident Evil hd remake capcom Xbox 360 PS3

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

I still can't get over the fact that the bad guys look like plain blobs :\

#12 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

I still can't get over the fact that the bad guys look like plain blobs :\

Yeah, that's what the T-Abyss virus'll do to you--give you a reason to make shitty-looking monsters. They look a little less blob-y now with the higher-res textures and all, but I think that's also because I've gotten over/accepted what they look like.

The most annoying thing to me is the fatass monster with a biological chainsaw. His shape is fine; it's his fucking chainsaw that I hate. I'd maybe even be okay with this idea if the fucking chainsaw didn't sound exactly like a fuel combustion engine chainsaw. Why the hell not give it its own grotesque sound so that it at least tries to sell you on its realism? Apparently they loved this biological chainsaw bullshit so much because they brought that bullshit into RE6 with one of its recurring bosses, complete with fuel combustion chainsaw sounds. -__-

#13 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,184 posts
  • Nintendo ID:Ngamer01
  • 3DS Code:4038 6174 8183

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:47 AM

http://www.gonintend...story&id=194704

Some more new details:

>> Levels have been upgraded.  You can see new details like upgraded bloodstains on floors and original enemies are now encountered in different situations.  When the original enemies appear, it's now in situations where you're pressed for a divergence of some sort.

>> There are new enemies as well to give the tempo a great shift.

>> Weapons got in Raid Mode can now be sold.

>> Game resolution is now in HD and 3D models and lighting have been edited.  Character CGs have been revised.

>> Game has been dubbed "The Unveiled Edition", because every step you take in the game is like a veil being lifted according to the game's producer.

>> Capcom is still looking into incorporating an element that is like Nintendo 3DS's StreetPass function.

Edited by Ngamer01, 23 January 2013 - 05:48 AM.

#14 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

>> Weapons got in Raid Mode can now be sold.

Speaking of weapons in Raid Mode, what I wish you could do us actually USE your hard-earned Raid Mode weapons inside the Campaign Mode. Sure, it'd take the difficulty out, but it'd still be fun to see your beast-ass weapons laying waste to everything the story mode has to offer, if that's how you desire to play. As it is, you can unlock the Infinite Rocket Launcher for Campaign Mode, so why the hell not let me bring in my Pale Rider and Muramasa into the story too? >:(

>> Game has been dubbed "The Unveiled Edition", because every step you take in the game is like a veil being lifted according to the game's producer.

Ha! Gayyyy!

Revelation = Unveiling, and the original game's story was revealed incrementally through sequential chapters in the original game, so that is one bullcockass reason to give the game such a stupid subtitle.

1310428349083_0.png

Yo Dawg, we heard you liked discoveries, so we put Unveilings in your Revelations so you can unveil shit while you reveal shit!

Edited by Plant42, 26 March 2016 - 09:02 AM.

#15 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

Teaser trailer is out.

#16 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Teaser trailer is out.

Seriously, bro?

This: http://forums.chozos...les/?p=16492843

and this: http://forums.chozos...les/?p=16492853

^_______________________________________________________________________________________^;

#17 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

> didn't click Ngamer's link
> pretty sure you edited the video in after I read the post

In other words: im never wrong u haxd BAND

#18 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

> didn't click Ngamer's link
> pretty sure you edited the video in after I read the post

In other words: im never wrong u haxd BAND

hahahaah, nupe; that was a genuine Praim fail. :P Oh, and also, YOUR VIDEO POST WAS SOOOOO OLD NEWS. :V

lul

Anyway, I posted the video in my original post, and then I edited it to add screenshots later. :P

I want this shit for Wii U, and it's gonna look a lot prettier in a blue Wii U box too. :3

#19 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

I stand by what I said. Now get off my lawn my website the website legally owned by Sam Regenbogen.

I probably end up getting it for Wii U as well, but it will likely come down to whether or not Capcom throws in Wii Remote support.

#20 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

I stand by what I said. Now get off my lawn my website the website legally owned by Sam Regenbogen.

I probably end up getting it for Wii U as well, but it will likely come down to whether or not Capcom throws in Wii Remote support.

Hmm... gud point. Would Capcom add that shit to this game?... Well I guess they could, any maybe..... and maybe I'd like it... more? Shit, I hadn't thought about that, but I definitely am 100% cool with my 3DS controls. Hahaha, actually, I'd be totally fine if I could use my 3DS as a controller. :D lol seriously. I actually remember wishing I could display Revelations on my TV while playing on 3DS. I would--OH SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED I LEFT A COOKIE IN MY JACKET POCKET!! Fuck, ignore that--I would want the 3D effect to be on my TV too and I'm gonna kinda miss that (hey, maybe it'll be an option for PS3 and 360 versions..? Can Wii U output 3D? I don't see wynaut, but I haven't heard anything on that yet. FUCK! ENOUGH WITH THE TANGENTS, PLANT! >:(), but I would also want to play my shit on a bigger screen and with much louder audio. I hope it does have Wiimote support though. I'd definitely give it a shot and see what it's like, and it'd be cool cuz FINALLY you'd be getting into another RE game, but for me the controls are perfect enough on 3DS, and that's WITHOUT the Circle Jerk Pro 3DS add-on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users