• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#11 LINKXZERO

LINKXZERO

Level 3

• Kriken
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

Had some pretty good games today with Plant. In addition I bought the Tritton Kunai headset for the Wii U. Quality is pretty good and it's very comfortable to wear. The wire is a little short but it's not a problem for me as my gamepad is literally next to be when I play. Plant and I mainly talk about stupid things when we play but we do talk strategy time to time. :P Also it's nice to apologize to teammates when you accidentally kill them.

#12 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

Had some pretty good games today with Plant. In addition I bought the Tritton Kunai headset for the Wii U. Quality is pretty good and it's very comfortable to wear. The wire is a little short but it's not a problem for me as my gamepad is literally next to be when I play. Plant and I mainly talk about stupid things when we play but we do talk strategy time to time. :P Also it's nice to apologize to teammates when you accidentally kill them.

Yeah, I bought the Turtle Beach headset, but I should be getting my Tritton Kunai headset in the mail tomorrow (you can't buy it in stores). I'll be returning my Turtle Beach headset after I get my Kunai one. I got Turtle Shit 12 days ago and I have to return it within 15 days to return it. Before purchasing it I had heard that Turtle Shit is uncomfortable and fragile, in addition to having a poor output volume, but I decided to get it anyway and see for myself. Upon opening and equipping it I found myself agreeing with all the critical claims but decided to hold onto it while I waited for my Kunai to arrive. Again, my Kunai should be arriving tomorrow (day 13) which will give me an entire day to return my Turtle Shit before my return period expires.

As demonstrated in this video, the Tritton Kunai is very flexible and durable, and apparently it's very comfortable to wear (just like X said).

I've also heard that the Kunai 's output volume is relatively quiet too, but I believe this is due to the Gamepad itself having pussy output. This headset also works for all other devices with 3.5mm jacks, including phones and the 3DS. It's excellent for when I'm playing a game and suddenly I get a phone call and I don't wanna stop playing or hold the phone on my shoulder while it heats up like a motherfucker and makes my neck sweat. All I have to do is plug it into my phone and answer the call, and BAM--now I'm a telemarketer! Everyone says I sound perfect over the phone call too (with Turtle Beach, tho I assume it's the same for Kunai), so there's no feed back or distortion. Back to the point of speaker output, it sounds louder when plugged into my phone (so it's GamePad's fault for sounding pussy-quiet). You'll quickly get used to the relatively quiet sound though, and all of the sounds are clearer than you hear out of your TV speakers.

And yeah, one of the reasons why I wanted a headset was so I could instantly apologize to anyone that I'd accidentally team-kill. On "Core" (regular mode) it's impossible to kill your teammates, but once you learn your way around the maps you're going to want to play Hardcore (where enemies die after getting shot just a couple of times--like Team License to Kill on Goldeneye, only there are always people playing Hardcore and you don't have to wait for years for a couple guys to join), and this is the mode where you'll accidentally kill every schmuck that runs in front of your rain of bullets.

The only drawback to having a headset... which is totally unrelated to your brand of headset, is that I get fucking friend requests like every single day I play, just because all the boys love the sound of my sexy voice... or something. I still received random friend requests before getting a headset, but now it's like every day.

#13 LINKXZERO

LINKXZERO

Level 3

• Kriken
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

Omfg, I can NEVER get my own motherfucking Care Package. Okay, sometimes I do, but usually some fucking BULLSHIT happens, like some faggot will kill me while I'm trying to retrieve it, or it will land somewhere that I can't fucking get it--or even worse as it did once, the godforsaken piece of fuck LANDS ON ME, kills me, and some other jerkoff steals my fucking item and wins the fucking match because of it...

Well, this time I MADE FUCKING SURE that nobody was around me, MADE FUCKING SURE that I threw my flare somewhere that the Care Package wouldn't land on a roof where or off of a cliff that I cannot reach it... AND YET STILL.... STILL!..... Fuck my life, just watch. >:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsJphjMjqcs

ROFL! Just saw the bullshit in that video. I never use care packages for the same reason that people steal them. Not to mention it takes awhile to retrieve the contents. I should try experimenting with each scorestreak but with my reckless impatient run and gun style I would never get a score high enough to use them

#14 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:54 AM

Well, now that Ngamer has finally joined the fray, shit is gettin srs! :D

As X and I were saying earlier in Swapnote (not sure if u understood what we meant :P), you should sport the [CS] Clan Tag! This goes for you too, Kezay, tho I rarely see u on :P I don't know if you're high-enough leveled to use a Clan Tag, but you can try to slap it on by going into the Barracks. It'll be on the Right, once you're in there. Just click it, and type CS up in dat bitch! :D

Another thing I wanted to post was my button layout. You can use any layout you want, and X's differs from mine, but I made this my custom loadout:

2013-04-21_20-40-27_942_zps475f1c3d.jpg

As you can see, I actually mapped my Melee input to a button. At first I had it mapped to the nunchuck to emulate Goldeneye's control scheme as best as possible. This felt natural at first, but eventually I started missing my target.meleeing in bo2 is a lot more sensitive than in goldeneye. You can be RIGHT next to an enemy and miss if you're not aiming right at them. The result woud me shaking both hands while only meaning to shake the left hand, causing me to slightly aim away from my target at the crrucial moment of the melee. Then the enemy would turn around and kill me. Also, sometimes I'd accidentally move my hand for whatever reason (scratching, moving, etc.) which would cause me to melee. If you melee while sprinting, you'll lose momentum and have to wait an instant before you can move again. This was fucking with me a lot. So, what did I do? I mapped my Melee attack to a button, and I mapped my Jump to the Nunchuck. It took me a while to get used to it, but it worked well in the end. I still have the issue where I accidentally shake the nunchuck, but at least if you jump while sprinting you won't lose any momentum. Also, if you flinch while an enemy suddenly pops out, you'll beneficially jump, making yourself a more difficult target to hit.

#15 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

I'm not leveled up enough to unlock Clan Tags yet, but when I get there, I'll use 'em.  Oh, the next time we party up, could we play some Kill Confirmed in addition to TDM?  I also gotta remember to enable voice chat (still don't have a headset though).

Also I played some Zombies last night.  That mode is kinda difficult when playing solo.  Things probably would go better with a party.

#16 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

I'm not leveled up enough to unlock Clan Tags yet, but when I get there, I'll use 'em.  Oh, the next time we party up, could we play some Kill Confirmed in addition to TDM?  I also gotta remember to enable voice chat (still don't have a headset though).

Also I played some Zombies last night.  That mode is kinda difficult when playing solo.  Things probably would go better with a party.

OMG!!!!! I was talking to you A LOT yesterday! You didn't hear ANY of that?! xD!!!! Oh shit lol, that makes me sound retarded hahaha. Well turn that shit on next time! :D

And sure thing man, we can definitely do some Kill Confirmed, and we can try Zombies too. I've only played Zombies once in all the 12 Days of Blops2 playtime I currently have. Like you said, it's fuckin hard doing it solo, so I just said fuck it before. ^__^;;

#17 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

Yeah I missed everything X and you probably wanted to tell me which probably could have helped me avoid some stupid campers and being double/triple teamed at times.  Also I see it's still possible to mutual in Blops II.  Most of the time as soon as I killed someone, I get killed in a counter-attack (usually Bouncing Betties) or someone else kills me.

Anyways I was just about to start solo Zombies last night when I got an invite from X and soon I was in a middle of a lobby when I realized that I didn't have voice chat on.

Edited by Ngamer01, 23 April 2013 - 12:29 PM.

#18 LINKXZERO

LINKXZERO

Level 3

• Kriken
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

Betties are easy to avoid, just duck. Once you unlock the engineer perk you won't have to worry about betties, shock charges, claymores or any other enemy equipment. It's probably the best perk there is.

Anyway I'll post my control scheme and sensitivity later. Hopefully you can get a headset soon so we can all chat while we game :3

#19 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

Well had a number of rounds with Plant that mostly ended with my ass being beat over and over.  In one match there were a pair of srs bsn CODtards that were trolling anyone not Mr. Elite COD Pro MLG player on day 1 that probably would have kicked my ass from a game if there were a vote kick option.  Well excuse me for not being a Mr. Elite COD Pro MLG player on my first few days playing the game.  Even Plant was raging at the state of affairs in most of our matches.  Though he did get his second Warthog Scorestreak during one round.

At least I finally got one match in which I went good positive (not exactly 2/1 KDR, but close) and finally got to use my scorestreaks for the first time (UAV, Hunter Killer, and Care Package).  Though I accidentally used a care package in a middle of a hallway during that round by mistake and had to leave the package.  Thankfully somebody on my assigned side got to it giving me a medal for sharing a Hunter Killer Care Package.

I had a bitchin' Hunter Killer toss too.  I gotta remember to revisit that saved match in Theater cause I don't know if I had two good tosses or a bitchin' double kill with one.  I even got a War Machine from a care package, but unfortunately I couldn't get any kills with it.

Edited by Ngamer01, 23 April 2013 - 09:48 PM.

#20 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:18 AM

Betties are easy to avoid, just duck. Once you unlock the engineer perk you won't have to worry bout dem shits.

Yeah, Ngamer! Weren't you listening when I told you this 2 nights ago and you had your Voice Chat disabled?! :P If the Bouncing Titty is on a slope such as a staircase and you are climbing up it, crouching won't be enough--you'll have to go prone, or maybe (if you're quick enough) crouch and step back so you get to the same stair step it deployed from.

But yeah, once you unlock the Engineer perk you'll never fall for that shit. On the contrary, their deployed equipment will be beneficial because with Engineer you'll know where all their shit is from a mile away and once you destroy their equipment you'll get points towards your scorestreaks. :)

Well had a number of rounds with Plant that mostly ended with my ass being beat over and over.  In one match there were a pair of srs bsn CODtards that were trolling anyone not Mr. Elite COD Pro MLG player on day 1 that probably would have kicked my ass from a game if there were a vote kick option.  Well excuse me for not being a Mr. Elite COD Pro MLG player on my first few days playing the game.  Even Plant was raging at the state of affairs in most of our matches.  Though he did get his second Warthog Scorestreak during one round.

Yeah, I bitch a lot when I play :P but those guys were extra-pissing me off. Their top guy's KDR was like 30:9 and they were all celebrating it like Damn! 30 kills! and then I was like "Yeah, with 2 Stealth Choppers, Dogs, an Orbital V-SAT, and a fuckin' Loadstar." Their entire team was Prestige Masters, with maybe 1 that wasn't part of their group and not quite there.

After that (..or was it the match Before that?? I forgot), we had a match on Meltdown and the match ended with fucking Dogs (which you don't often see in this game, but Ngamer got to fuck with them 2 games in row). At the end of the match there were 2 dogs running up the stairs in Building 4. I went up there and I found a teammate was cornered and under attack by the two dogs, so I quickly started shooting them both. I killed one dog, and then while I was shooting at the second one, one of the faggots on their team came behind me and shot me in the back of the head for the final kill. During the Final Kill Cam one of those faggots said, "Why's he shooting at his own teammate?" and I said, "I'm shooting at the fuckin' dogs, what the fuck do you think?!" >:(

Anyway, after those bullshit matches I pulled out with Ngamer and they kept sending me invites to play with them. Yeah right, go die in a fire. Those were games of Kill Confirmed, and you get a lot more points for Confirming a kill (you get like 100 points for a Kill, and 125 for Confirming the kill [or is that only 25 extra cuz they add 100+25?], and also like 25 for Denying a kill). Anyway, I saved that video where I got my 2nd legit Warthog (not from Care Package), and I got it in a game of Kill Confirmed where it's "easier" to get score streaks (if you're the top banana that eats up all the dog tags people leave behind). Haha, I even accidentally picked up a few peoples' dog tags and I'd apologize like AWW FUCK DAMNIT SRY! xD!!

At least I finally got one match in which I went good positive (not exactly 2/1 KDR, but close) and finally got to use my scorestreaks for the first time (UAV, Hunter Killer, and Care Package).  Though I accidentally used a care package in a middle of a hallway during that round by mistake and had to leave the package.  Thankfully somebody on my assigned side got to it giving me a medal for sharing a Hunter Killer Care Package.

I had a bitchin' Hunter Killer toss too.  I gotta remember to revisit that saved match in Theater cause I don't know if I had two good tosses or a bitchin' double kill with one.  I even got a War Machine from a care package, but unfortunately I couldn't get any kills with it.

That mighta been me that got that. I almost always have Blackhat. Blackhat is a Tactical that is used in place of Flash and shit like that. You can hack equipment (such as Sentry Guns and Guardians) to destroy them, or hack equipment (such as Betties and Claymores) it or change polarity on them and make them your own. Another great advantage of Blackhat is that you can obtain Care Packages super quick--faster than by holding A on them up close--and you can also get them from far away, such as when it lands out of reach. Sometimes I deliberately throw it out of reach so that "only I can hack it," tho anyone with Blackhat can reach it too. A bonus is that you can hack OTHERS' packages more quickly too while they're trying to obtain them. Once u hack an enemy Care Package, it gets booby trapped and will explode if you try to get it. I like hacking it WHILE they are trying to open it, so that it explodes and they're like WTFFFF! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

AhrefsBot (1)