• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,527 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

I dont think there's a Xillia thread yet, but I've spoken about it here before. Anyway, at long last we have a video of this game with English voices! Sounds great!

Yeah, I'll prolly be getting a PS3 this year. hopefully they'll slash the price near PS4's launch. I dont want a PS4 right away anyway, and there are quite a few PS3 games I'll need the console for eventually--4 of which are Tales games alone.

#2 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,527 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

So, I'm taking the first steps towards getting these games. For my birthday and Christmas, I've asked for Tales of Graces f and Tales of Xillia, even though I don't have a PS3 yet. I'm waiting for a PS3 price drop before getting one since PS4's launch is just upon us, but if the price doesn't drop between my birthday and Christmas, I might just pick one up anyway.

Anyway, this is actually a trailer for Tales of Xillia 2 (which I just realized, after I started typing this >.<), but I'll go ahead and post this video in here anyway, since it's a continuation game from Tales of Xillia.

I don't like some of the voices in this video (especially near the beginning... that damn girl's shrieks), but this is looking very good! It's just a bunch of cutscenes, though I've seen gameplay in other videos too.

@ 0:35, that's the most blood I've ever seen in any given part scene of a Tales game. It's not a typically exaggerated anime bloodbath, but it's a hell of a lot for a Tales game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users