12 replies to this topic

#11 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

Yeah, I kept meaning to post that but I... didn't... Hahah. :P

But yeah, my conspiracy theory aside I'm not surprised. As I originally said Microsoft was making it pretty clear that the Kinect wasn't just packed it, it was just as much a part of the One as the standard controller is. Which hey, is fine by me. I was always interested in the Kinect, but there's never been much worth playing, with bigger developers only tacking on features and everyone else just putting out cash-in shovelware. Guaranteeing a 1:1 market share will definitely help. I just hope the first year isn't anything like the DS's, with all the crappy tacked-on touch controls and/or microphone usage we saw in almost every game... Hopefully Kinect 1.0 got that out of most developers systems already. :P

#12 Blackskullgreymon

Blackskullgreymon

Level 11

• ... with envy
  • 7,472 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:42 PM

Microsoft said they won't sell an Xbox One without a kinect!?

Just like they said it has to be online and won't have game sharing!?!?  I'm sure they'll hold their word this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just find it interesting to see so many people read this announcement and their reaction is, "Oh, well that settles that."  

#13 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:55 PM

Maybe they just made this statement today so that a few weeks from now they can 180 the situation *shrugs*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users