• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 03:36 PM

It does look pretty fun (and gorgeous), but isn't there not much content? And like, a lot of missing features compared to Battlefront II? Thinking I'll probably be waiting on reviews and maybe sales/birthdays/Christmases for this.

This is my impression as well. It is very impressive visually--animations and effects in scenes look just as they do in the movies--but I don't know how well it will hold up as a full game. I'm interested in seeing reviews, but I'm pretty sure I'll be passing on this.

#12 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 06:08 PM

Now is a great time to grab the game if you're an XBONE owner and remotely interested in it. Game fly used copy is $9; base game is $20, season pass is $35, or the ultimate edition containing both the base game & the season pass is $50. DO NOT PURCHASE THE DELUXE EDITION. The guns and unlocks for getting that version can be unlocked with the base game after a few hours of gameplay.

The Outer Rim & Bespin DLC's are out now, with the Death Star DLC releasing fall & another next spring.

Edit: the deals begin tomorrow and run for 1 week through the XBL marketplace. All digital. Seperately, the base game disc version is $20 at Gamestop, I believe. This may include the PS4 version as well, but you may need to double-check.

Edited by gamerman99, 29 August 2016 - 06:09 PM.

#13 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:41 PM

Star Wars Battlefront Death Star DLC Release Date Revealed http://www.ign.com/a...-date-revealed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users