• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:50 AM

Okay! So, on Saturday Nov.1st, I'm going to be going to a Halloween party with coworkers. I don't have a costume that fits the bill, though. The dress code with "From Scary, to Slutty." So, believe it or not, PLANT42 needs YOUR input on how I could sexualize the following costume given to me by my sister a couple years ago. Well, sexualize OR Terrorize, as I'm open to both, but I'd rather do slutty, because plant. (It can be a mix of both, too).

whoopie-cushion-costume.jpg

I can draw on the costume itself, or add shit to my own body. HALP!!!!

>>Edit:

I forgot to specify this cuz I assumed it went without say, but this is this year's Halloween Costume thread for you guys to post your costume pics! :D

Edited by Plant42, 30 October 2014 - 06:34 PM.

#2 Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Flaahgra
  • 2,163 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:04 AM

"From scary to slutty" includes everything in between. Like, I'm not sure drawing a dick and pubic hair  or taping a dildo to the whoopee cushion would be a good idea at a party with coworkers lol.

I guess shit stains would work.

But what do I know? I avoid these types of things to the best of my ability.

EDIT> I just realized that this isn't an office party, that these are just some friends from work. No way a school would sanction the use of the word, "slut" lol. Do whatever you want 

Edited by Robok, 30 October 2014 - 08:22 AM.

#3 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:59 PM

"From scary to slutty" includes everything in between. Like, I'm not sure drawing a dick and pubic hair  or taping a dildo to the whoopee cushion would be a good idea at a party with coworkers lol.

I guess shit stains would work.

But what do I know? I avoid these types of things to the best of my ability.

EDIT> I just realized that this isn't an office party, that these are just some friends from work. No way a school would sanction the use of the word, "slut" lol. Do whatever you want 

Well first of all, it will definitely not be an office party, but a more private party with a smaller group of people. Smaller, I said; the invitation list is still pretty long (especially for my "antisocial" taste), and many of those people will be bringing along their lovers. /foreveralone.jpg

While I was told it would be "From X to Y," I'm pretty sure she meant "Scary or Slutty". "Funny" doesn't fit anywhere between there, but then again, "scary" and "slutty" are incomparable, so nothing actually fits in between, unless you're going for zombie strippers or someshit.

I feel ya, though. I wouldn't mind hanging out with the people I work with, but for the kind of thing they'd do, I'd prolly try to steer clear of. I really don't think I'll be enjoying myself a whole lot over there, so I told the lady who invited me that I'd be giving it some thought and get back to her. A couple days ago, she asked me, "So, are you coming on Saturday?!" I was going to tell her how I had just recently been remembering that the day was coming up soon, as I quickly responded, "Yeah, I was j--" and she cut me off, "You are?! Great! :D" and then I thought, "Oh fuck.. I just said Yes, and now she's happy, and... there's no way I'm gonna say, 'Oh, by Yeah I meant No,' so I guess I'm going now..." I continues, "Yeah! I can go. I don't think I have anything else planned for Saturday, so I should be free." And that's how I got tangled up in this thing.

@ your suggestions, My original thoughts were similar to your ideas.

• I didn't think about pubes, but I definitely thought about the dildo. Believe it or not, my fellow CS'ers, Plant42 doesn't own a single dildo. I know, it's sad. I wasn't thinking about putting the dildo on the outside, though--I was considering attaching something akin to a banana on the inside so it would look like a boner bulge, but that wouldn't work well with the large and baggy design of the costume.

• Shit stains could be good, but where? I first thought about putting it on my ass, but then I thought it would be better to have massive shit stains all over the front side so it'd look like a gigantic, dirty ass had sat on me. Still, this isn't scary or slutty. Shit stains aren't slutty either. That led me to consider jizz stains, but jizz stains on a whoopee cushion don't make sense. So maybe I can make it somewhat horror like by adding blood to it? A bloody-shit-stained so I'm more of a zombified whoopee cushion?

#4 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:15 PM

Initial thought: put a dildo on it

T'was already mentioned. 10/10 thread did not disappoint

#5 G-tech

G-tech

Level 1

• War Wasp
  • 205 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:25 PM

*sniff* *sniff* Ah ha, I found it.

Well, if you're going to use a dildo I suggest putting it on the back of you head in a downward facing position. Then draw a woman or man on her/his back with the crotch facing upward.*

Or you could wear a German flag around the costume.*

*These are merely suggestions posted for the sole purpose of a poor attempt at humor. G-tech in no way recommends or condone anyone to perform the aforementioned actions. If one decides to partake in such activities then he or she is acknowledges that G-tech is not responsible for any and all consequences that will occur.

Edited by G-tech, 30 October 2014 - 06:41 PM.

#6 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 06:30 PM

G-tech : (30 October 2014 - 09:08 PM) You don't know the target audience? Dude, it's really simple, just... follow your nose.

new-left.pngPlant42 new-right.png : (30 October 2014 - 09:23 PM) Follow ur nose to muh fuckin' Halloween thread and help me be raunchy

*sniff* *sniff* Ah ha, I found it.

Well, if you're going to use a dildo I suggest putting on the back of you head in a downward facing position. Then draw a woman or man on her/his back with the crotch facing upward.*

Or you could wear a German flag around the costume.*

*These are merely suggestions posted for the sole purpose of a poor attempt at humor. G-tech in no way recommends or condone anyone to perform the aforementioned actions. If one decides to partake in such activities then he or she

Hahah, I didn't quite get it, so I felt better after reading it was a poor attempt at humor. :P

Anyway, this is a copy-paste from the Shoutbox. :)

gamerman99 gameboy.png : (30 October 2014 - 09:33 PM) (*help me decide to add a dick & balls and the amount of shit to smear on my whoopie cushion)

new-left.pngPlant42 new-right.png : (30 October 2014 - 09:56 PM) haha dude! I was JUST thinking about adding balls on the shit smear, so it looks like someone's balls were resting on it too! :D

new-left.pngPlant42 new-right.png : (30 October 2014 - 09:56 PM) I think I'm gonna do that. That's the touch of raunch that was missing

new-left.pngPlant42 new-right.png : (30 October 2014 - 10:01 PM) I'm gonna have a chocolate starfish in the middle, and then a vertical smear extending downard, as well as upward, except the upward smear will end in balls

Edited by Plant42, 30 October 2014 - 06:32 PM.

#7 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:05 PM

Well, my gf & I are being The Hamburglar and the Cheeseburger.

...I am the cheeseburger. I am the little spoon.

Last year we we Marge & Homer Simpson. Year before that Wendy from the Wendy's restaraunt & the Frisches Big Boy. Year before Peter & Lois Griffin. Before that Fred & Wilma Flintstone. Before that? The infamous Mario & Princess Peach.

#8 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:49 PM

Here's a mock-up I did in Photoshop... I don't quite like it. I'm not quite getting it how I want it.

shitcushion_zps70f7064c.jpg

Maybe I should look up some... reference images. Heh. but... how would I even google that?

"Man's ass sitting on a glass table with the photo taken from below?"

#9 Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Flaahgra
  • 2,163 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:16 PM

That's actually funny to me. And yes, I was thinking that someone shat themselves after being startled by the whoopee cushion.

#10 Fushigisaur

Fushigisaur

Level 2

• Sheegoth
  • 675 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 05:51 AM

I was gonna suggest getting a wig and some jewelry and being Whoopie Goldberg but if you want to smear shit on yourself that works too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users