• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:08 PM

First, don't miss the edited post on the previous page. It contains an updated TGS 2016 trailer with English subtitles and text, and it is way better than the prior one!

Also, here's a second lovely video of the voice actors telling of their times in the recording studio and some more insight to the characters/game. The more I see of this game, the more it feels like a Quadruple-A game. :)

Edited by PBluafnotr4d2, 14 September 2016 - 09:09 PM.

#32 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:40 PM

Wellp, here's the 5th episode of Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV.

This one's heavy on the action. It's the last episode of the series, if you don't count the bonus 6th episode that I think comes in the expensive-ass collection which contains Brotherhood on Blu-Ray, and I don't think that one's a full real episode. I posted about it before in this thread, but I already forgot about it, haha.

#33 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:39 PM

First of all, fuck Jose Otero, and his bitch ass better not be the one reviewing Final Fantasy XV at IGN.

That said, this preview he wrote for the game is actually very good. Very informative. He claims to have played the first 4 chapters, but hopefully that's no indicator that he'll be reviewing the game, since he's the last motherfucker I'd want reviewing GOTY 2016™.

Well, the day has come... MOOGLES... in FFXV.

Thankfully, they aren't REAL moogles! :D I hate these so damn much, so I'm satisfied with the mandatory inclusion being a punching bag. Basically, this works like a "Poké Doll" in Pokémon: You throw it out into the battle, and enemies will attack it instead of you. Well, most enemies anyway. It doesn't seem to work on boss enemies. The video says that "some enemies" are immune to the decoy effect, but I don't know if that applies to common enemies as well.

Edited by PBluafnotr4d2, 26 October 2016 - 05:45 PM.

#34 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:41 PM

Holllllly shit! Just when FFXV couldn't get more hype...

...THIS NEW FUCKIN TRAILER**

After seeing all this shit that makes me think spoiling too much of the game, and just now watching this shit... I can't help but feel that Square is telling us, "You ain't seen nothin' yet!" :D

**Note: Plant42 is not responsible for any sudden preordering resulting from the viewing of this trailer.

Edited by PBluafnotr4d2, 27 October 2016 - 01:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users