Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:22 PM

CE0gknFUUAAd1br.png

#22 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:42 PM

And with five and a half hours to go they've surpassed the $5m mark through Kickstater alone, with another $200,000 or so through PayPal. And with this they've decided to add one last stretch goal for $5.5 million: Boss Revenge Mode. This mode will allow you to actually play as the game's bosses in special areas and fight against "hero bosses". Pretty neat. They've also added one more backer achievement goal for a costume for Miriam without the crystallization. The previous final backer achievement was for New Game Plus, which was hit a few days ago.

#23 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:36 PM

And now $5.5m has been hit, with still 2.5 more hours left. Damn haha.

#24 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:07 PM

swuNo15.jpg

A new character got shown off at Microsoft's Gamescon conference. Also, it was revealed that Xbox One and PC will have cross-play.

#25 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 03:24 AM

cHYWiJk.png
hzvAbBh.png

Still over a year out and damn, looking good so far.

#26 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:38 PM

Still over a year out and damn, looking good so far.

...and still slated for Wii U and not NX. xD!!

Think this will hold?

#27 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:16 PM

Looks like they're playing this smart, unlike Mighty No. 9. Bloodstained will have a staggered release (similar to Shovel Knight) where the base game will release first, and major stretch goal features will be patched in over time. Many games, most notably Mighty No. 9, elect to do release everything at once, pushing the games well past their original release dates with significant delays. In Mighty No. 9's case, online functionality (a stretch goal) issues resulted in the majority of the game's 9 months of delays.

#28 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 06:21 PM

The time behind this project continue to do everything right. The latest Kickstarter updates has revealed that not only will Bloodstained be playable for the first time at MS's E3 event, the exact same demo build that will be featured will be me made available to all backers at the $60+ level. While the demo will be exclusively for PC via Steam, it will be made available to all backers at the appropriate level, regardless of which platform they've chosen. This applies to slacker backers as well, meaning that anyone who has pledged via the original campaign or as slacker backer by June 13th will be eligible, as long as they've filled out their backer survey. So if you're interested, go back it now.

There's also some new footage showing of the current level of the tech and early portions of a ship-themed portion of the map, along with brand new music.

Think this will hold?

I just noticed this, lol.

While I could definitely see it gaining the NX as a platform, I think that yes, the Wii U release will hold. Particularly given that they've already funded Armature developing a Wii U fork of Unreal Engine 4, which is realistically the biggest cost/effort. Since Armature plans on licensing their fork to other developers, it seems very unlikely that they'll abandon it, which means the release of Bloodstained itself is more or less a lock.

#29 Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Flaahgra
  • 2,163 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 08 June 2016 - 06:28 AM

The time behind this project continue to do everything right. The latest Kickstarter updates has revealed that not only will Bloodstained be playable for the first time at MS's E3 event, the exact same demo build that will be featured will be me made available to all backers at the $60+ level. While the demo will be exclusively for PC via Steam, it will be made available to all backers at the appropriate level, regardless of which platform they've chosen. This applies to slacker backers as well, meaning that anyone who has pledged via the original campaign or as slacker backer by June 13th will be eligible, as long as they've filled out their backer survey. So if you're interested, go back it now.

There's also some new footage showing of the current level of the tech and early portions of a ship-themed portion of the map, along with brand new music.

I just noticed this, lol.

While I could definitely see it gaining the NX as a platform, I think that yes, the Wii U release will hold. Particularly given that they've already funded Armature developing a Wii U fork of Unreal Engine 4, which is realistically the biggest cost/effort. Since Armature plans on licensing their fork to other developers, it seems very unlikely that they'll abandon it, which means the release of Bloodstained itself is more or less a lock.

Yeah this looks pretty darn good so far. Can't wait to see some enemies in game.

#30 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,207 posts

Posted 09 September 2016 - 06:44 AM

http://gonintendo.co...first-half-2018

The game has been delayed.  Now it's scheduled to launch within the first half of 2018.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Castlevania, Konami, Kickstarter, Bloodstained, IGA, Inti Creates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users