Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

SSB: The Thread of Leaks & Rumors. SPOILER WARNING!

super smash bros. for nintendo 3ds for wii u rumors leaks spoilers discussion stay out if you hate spoilers ultimate

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 SuperTeeter64

SuperTeeter64

That Sam Guy

• Grenchler
  • 781 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:29 PM

Don't forget...!

Bomberman = Yes
Isaac = Yes
Geno = Yes

Well. Least in my opinion anyway...

#22 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,545 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:01 AM

Sora = Yes
Spiderman = Yes
Shrek = Yes omg plz

#23 Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Flaahgra
  • 2,163 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:06 AM

Shrek = Yes omg plz

...really dude?

#24 SuperTeeter64

SuperTeeter64

That Sam Guy

• Grenchler
  • 781 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:57 AM

Forgot one. Goemon from Mystical Ninja. I'd love if they added him.

#25 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,545 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 02:53 PM

...really dude?

Nope. The whole thing was a troll. Even Sora. I'd boner for Sora, but I have 0 kelvins of hope of that shit happening (unlike back in the Brawl days :P). The sarcastic point of my post was to call bullshit on everything that everyone else had suggested before me... although I'd actually be down for Geno, and if we don't get Isaac in the "ballot" wave of characters, I'm going to go fucking postal.

Edited by Plant42, 28 August 2015 - 05:18 PM.

#26 Fushigisaur

Fushigisaur

Level 2

• Sheegoth
  • 675 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:12 AM

Ray mk3 = yes

Nononono. Ray Mk.II. Ray 3 was only in one game, and while it was featured prominently in that one game, it still shared the spotlight somewhat with Ray 2. Ray 2 is the face of the franchise, undeniably.

#27 Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Flaahgra
  • 2,163 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 28 August 2015 - 10:21 AM

Nononono. Ray Mk.II. Ray 3 was only in one game, and while it was featured prominently in that one game, it still shared the spotlight somewhat with Ray 2. Ray 2 is the face of the franchise, undeniably.

Well, I'd be happy with either Ray. And with smash 4's customs (kinda like MegaMan's extra moves) you could really mix it up! :D

Edited by Robok, 28 August 2015 - 10:21 AM.

#28 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:13 PM

The latest patch added placeholders for three new characters and two new stages. Unlike the last couple times they wised up and used generic names for all the placeholders ("Mario" for the characters and "Tikibuzz" for the stages) and there are no new identifiable files attached to them.

Wonder what they could be cooking up, and if the placeholders are for characters from the Smash ballot (which doesn't close for 2 more days) or if these are completely separate.

#29 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,545 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:18 PM

The latest patch added placeholders for three new characters and two new stages. Unlike the last couple times they wised up and used generic names for all the placeholders ("Mario" for the characters and "Tikibuzz" for the stages) and there are no new identifiable files attached to them.

Wonder what they could be cooking up, and if the placeholders are for characters from the Smash ballot (which doesn't close for 2 more days) or if these are completely separate.

Keep dreaming.

The 3 new characters will be: Golf Mario, Tennis Mario, and 8-Bit-Amiibo Mario.

The 2 stages will both be DKCR shit.

#30 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:09 PM

^ would still buy

Actually though the rumors are pretty heavily pointing towards Wolf, Shovel Knight, and Professor Layton. I know Professor Layton has some pretty strong evidence (the voice actor mentioning recording lines for an action game he thinks is Smash), but as far as I can tell Shovel Knight is still just speculation rooted in the amiibo more than anything. I have no idea why Wolf is circulating though. Could be speculation based on Star Fox's pre-delay release date or I could have missed something.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: super smash bros., for nintendo 3ds, for wii u, rumors, leaks, spoilers, discussion, stay out if you hate spoilers, ultimate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users