2 replies to this topic

#1 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,211 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:32 PM

http://gonintendo.co...t-star-successo

The N64 original and Wii's Star Successor will be hitting Wii U Virtual Console tomorrow in the Wii U eShop.  If you bought the N64 original on Wii, you can upgrade to tne Wii U version for 2 bucks.  If you didn't get it on Wii, you can buy the Wii U VC version for 12 bucks.  Star Successor will be 20 bucks.

Edited by Ngamer01, 26 August 2015 - 12:36 PM.

#2 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:36 PM

And another game to clear off of Wii Mode. Getting there haha. Maybe this time I'll actually play it too.

#3 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:55 PM

And another game to clear off of Wii Mode. Getting there haha. Maybe this time I'll actually play it too.

The story is a nonsense clusterfuck at breakneck speed, lol.

As I recall, the game was cool for having English audio the entire time, but the forgettable soundtrack was constantly BLARING in the background. Well, it's memorable for being fucking BLARING all the time, but I can't recall a single composition. It's just loud fucking noise. It's like when you're at an arcade and you hear every fucking arcade machine blaring at the same time so you can barely tell what sound is coming from the game you're playing? Yeah, it's like that, except in this case you only hear one game, but you're trying to hear what the people are saying over the nonstop noise pollution. The game itself is alright, though.

I never played Star Successor, but I never felt like buying it. $20 is quite a lot for that shit, too.

Edited by Plant42, 26 August 2015 - 06:56 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sin & punishment, star successor, n64, wii, virtual console, wii u, eshop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users