• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 02:19 PM

Yes lol, and that's how it's supposed to be pronounced as well. :P Most people just call it the "rocket launcher" though, but since Halo 5 replaced it with a brand new rocket launcher, the name has become more widely used to refer to the classic rocket launcher.

CE SPNKr:

HaloCE-M41SSM-RocketLauncher.png

Halo 5 variant:

Spnkr_prime.png

:P

BULLSHIT!!! :D

THAT IS SERIOUSLY CALLED THE FUCKING SPANKER PRIME!?!  xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

#22 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:03 PM

My halo 5 post release thoughts are: Did you know Halo Reach still has a pretty thriving community? Been playing that online with my bro over the last few weeks. Works better than MCC ever did!

#23 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:17 PM

I did hear about Grifball & Firefight through arzone coming. Pretty stoked on that news alone.

#24 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:08 PM

Holy shit, someone made Quidditch Grifball lol

#25 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:19 PM

Forge has gotten OP:

Screenshot-Original.png

Also, the entirety of Halo 5 (full campaign, all multiplayer modes, everything) will be free to play for one week, starting on June 29th, to celebrate the latest content update. This update will add Warzone Firefight, campaign scoring, new maps, and new Forge objects and tools, as well as the typical new weapon, vehicle, armor, assassination, etc. variants. The game will also be 50% off during the same period.

#26 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:12 PM

So I live with my bro and his best friend, and both have Xbones. We've been playing Halo 5 together because there are two TVs right next to each other like some Grumpier Old Men shit but you know, flat screens this time.

Fuck man. I really don't like Halo 5. Part of it is I suck, but it's just...i'ts not fun to play. I hate how it feels. It makes me want a mouse and keyboard. I hate how fast I die. It's an arena shooter without the arena controls.

Warzone is good in theory, but I had hoped for something a bit less chaotic. I wanted Alterac Valley (world of warcraft thing) with Halo, because that's kind of how it was promised. Instead it's just...not that.

It's better than no Halo I guess, but I'd rather play Reach.

#27 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:58 PM

Requirements are out for Halo 5: Forge Edition on PC (includes the full map editor as well as online custom matches on all Arena maps):

h5forge-recommended-spec-sheet--dd86eb67

It makes me want a mouse and keyboard. I hate how fast I die. It's an arena shooter without the arena controls.

Guess it's time for you to start playing some Halo 5 customs on PC. :P

#28 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:40 PM

Requirements are out for Halo 5: Forge Edition on PC (includes the full map editor as well as online custom matches on all Arena maps):

Guess it's time for you to start playing some Halo 5 customs on PC. :P

Eh. Would rather just Team Fortress 2 or whatever version of Unreal Tournament is kicking around at this point. I really don't care for Halo 5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users