• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,542 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 06:43 PM

Alright fags, I've been trying to make this thread for the past year or two. This epic of a thread has a lot of history behind it, like a fine, AAA game hand crafted as a labor of love over a number of years. Only right now was I able to finish the quest I started so long go. I had to take a quality photo of each breed, at a time when nobody was around to see me do it, and where the subject on question was relatively clean to negate any bias in favor of either side. Many times I came close, had my phone out, and then was forced to quickly abort mission. Tonight, ladies and gentlecunts, that was not the case. I. Reigned. VICTORIOUS.

So, without further delay, let's get this shit started!

THE GREAT DEBATE:

When you go take a piss, and you stand in front of the urinal... What plumbing company do you prefer to see featured? Is it REGAL SLOAN USA, or is it ZURN?!

hc0eE0W.jpg
b3e9lk1.jpg

Personally, nothing makes me happier than seeing REGAL SLOAN USA when I take my piss. Perhaps it's because the overwhelming ubiquitousness of that brand that ZURN comes across as an imposter, but reading REGAL... SLOAN... USA while taking my piss is the epitome of good feels.

Alright cunts, now it's your turn! Rock the fucking vote!

REGAL SLOAN USA: 3
ZURN: 0

Edited by Plant42, 11 November 2015 - 10:06 PM.

#2 torgo

torgo

Grand Poobah of Chozo Shriners

• Kraid
  • 3,414 posts
  • Nintendo ID:TorgoKong
  • 3DS Code:3866-8871-2120

Posted 11 November 2015 - 07:09 PM

I have to admit, Sloan has a more tasteful design, but man, Zurn makes me think I'm peeing in a futuristic space station or something. It's a hard choice.

I think in the end, I have to go with Sloan.

The real question (after this one), is what's the best (what do you even call them?) urinal mat/cake-holder thing? I've been getting an ego boost at work since they switched to "Tough Guy" ones, but they recently replaced them in the bathrooms closest to my office, so I sometimes walk the extra distance to feel like a tough guy.

#3 Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Flaahgra
  • 2,163 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 11 November 2015 - 09:50 PM

Sloan USA. Because America, you commies. I don't care where Zurn is made, the fact that they didn't bother to stamp usa to remind you as you piss that your country is the best, just proves they hate freedom. Pissing standing up INDOORS is part of being an American male. Zurn sounds like some soccer mom complaining that her son isn't allowed to play on a girls team or that boys and girls still have separate sections in a clothing store.

#4 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,858 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:45 AM

I always use the stalls because i like privacy.

#5 torgo

torgo

Grand Poobah of Chozo Shriners

• Kraid
  • 3,414 posts
  • Nintendo ID:TorgoKong
  • 3DS Code:3866-8871-2120

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:08 AM

Miitomo makes this all much more interesting.

PlantSloan.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users