#11 Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Flaahgra
  • 2,163 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 26 December 2015 - 05:27 PM

Microwaves can be fuckspensive, but das it mane? If think you'd get something else too, from someone else, maybe J9 (unless if she was like "fuk u, dat TV is still ur bday present," lol). I forgot if my mom gave you something ahead of time before you left as an early Christmas present, though that woulda been given back in late November.

True, I was being kinda lel. I got a lot of good clothes from your parents, and my mom. Everyone seemed to ignore the knives and videogames on my wishlist though lol. (again, not being completely serious.) J9 got me a toothbrush. My grandpa gave me $50.

#12 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 06:04 PM

True, I was being kinda lel. I got a lot of good clothes from your parents, and my mom. Everyone seemed to ignore the knives and videogames on my wishlist though lol. (again, not being completely serious.) J9 got me a toothbrush. My grandpa gave me $50.

Wait a minute, lol. Do you have an Amazon wish list or someshit with gaemz on it? I woulda gotten you somethin from there instead of eShop munny if I'da known that.

#13 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 06:07 PM

-Got a pixelated Mario magnet
-LoZ wristband
-Borderlands Handsome Collection
-Elder Scrolls Online
-Sunset Overdrive
-Rare Replay
-Gears Ultimate
-The Witcher 3
-Star wars t-shirt, 2 star wars boxers, and 2 battlefront long sleeve tees
-Antman
-Jurassic World
-100 bucks
-new Ohio State wallet
-1tb external hard drive
-75 bucks Kohls gift cards
-20 bucks to chipotle, 15 to subway

Possibly the biggest surprise I got was from future bro- and sis-in-laws. Someone on etsy does legit letters to Hogwarts, sealed w/ Hogwarts wax stamp & everything. I got sorted into Gryffindor, and got a wand, the Mauraudurer's Map, my school list, and ticket to platform 9 & 3/4's. A very neat and honest surprise that I loved.

-Also surprised my fiance with SEVERAL pieces in the www.deapartment56.com village collections. Notably Mickey's house, Griswold's house from Christmas Vacation, Christ Story house, Simpsons home with Kwik-E Mart and Springfield school, among several other smaller character pieces like Rudolph, the Grinch, Charlie Brown's perfect Christmas tree, and many others. She loved them. Now we just gotta make the room for em haha.

#14 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:10 PM

Various gift cards, cash, and checks
BluRays (Interstellar and Halo Legends)
Soundtrack CDs (The Force Awakens, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 5)
Amiibo (Famicom ROB, Animal Crossing Triple Pack, and a pack of Animal Crossing cards)
Clothes (Disneyland Chewbacca shirt, Jurassic Park shirt, black collared T-shirt, Darth Vader boxers, shoes [getting returned, too small])
A wallet (getting returned, too small)
Xbox One Media Remote
Lego Jurassic World
Millennium Falcon Lego set (big-ass one)
A Kylo Ren ornament
Pokémon cards
Food/candy

Among the gift cards was a $20 eShop card, which I used to buy Game & Watch Gallery 1 and 2, Mario Tennis (GBC), Wario Land 3, and the new Mario Christmas 3DS theme.

#15 torgo

torgo

Grand Poobah of Chozo Shriners

• Kraid
  • 3,414 posts
  • Nintendo ID:TorgoKong
  • 3DS Code:3866-8871-2120

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:51 PM

A wallet (getting returned, too small)

Good call, that way you won't end up working hard to get to a chest, find 50 rupies, and have the game just put it back because you can't hold it all. Get the monster wallet, it holds 500 rupies.

#16 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 11:19 PM

Good call, that way you won't end up working hard to get to a chest, find 50 rupies, and have the game just put it back because you can't hold it all. Get the monster wallet, it holds 500 rupies.

Rupees*

Ugh, Gannon-Banned.

Edited by Plant42, 26 December 2015 - 11:20 PM.

#17 torgo

torgo

Grand Poobah of Chozo Shriners

• Kraid
  • 3,414 posts
  • Nintendo ID:TorgoKong
  • 3DS Code:3866-8871-2120

Posted 27 December 2015 - 08:16 AM

Rupees*

Ugh, Gannon-Banned.

You'd think with all the times Zelda games feel the need to explain what color is worth what, I'd remember that by now. But at the same time, I can't take editing advice from the person who wrote what's in my signature, so I'm conflicted now!

#18 Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Flaahgra
  • 2,163 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 27 December 2015 - 08:41 PM

Wait a minute, lol. Do you have an Amazon wish list or someshit with gaemz on it? I woulda gotten you somethin from there instead of eShop munny if I'da known that.

Nah dawg, nah. I'm happy I'm rollin deep in dat phat eShop hungies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users