For those interested in the financials, go here: https://www.nintendo...mary/index.html
For those interested in the briefing slides, go here: https://www.nintendo...0203/index.html
The English version of the Q/A is not available yet.
For those that want a summary, I'll try my best. First the sources:
>> Western 3DS software sales did not match 2014 sales due to a lack of a killer app in 2015.
>> In Japan, Monster Hunter X is the killer app for 3DS in 2015.
>> Wii U software sales have improved over 2014. This is due to Splatoon and Super Mario Maker. Splatoon is currently breaking Mario Kart 8's sales pace.
>> Wii U hardware sales showed no change over 2014 though. Nintendo thinks their Wii U bundles helped hardware sales break even.
>> amiibo sales total 31 million (figures and cards combined).
>> US prefers amiibo figures while Japan prefers amiibo cards.
- Top selling amiibo in Japan: Inkling Girl, Inkling Squid, Inkling Boy, Mario (Super Mario), Mario (Classic), Mario (Modern), Isabelle, Kirby, Green Yarn Yoshi, Digby
- Top selling amiibo in US: Link, Bowser, Toon Link, Mewtwo, Sonic, Pikachu, Mario, PAC-MAN, Mega Man, Ganondorf
- Top selling amiibo in Europe: Mario (Classic), Link, Inkling Squid, Green Yarn Yoshi, Mario (Super Mario), Mario (Smash), Inkling Boy, Toad, Inkling Girl
- Production was unable to meet the demand for the Splatoon figures. They sold extremely well.
>> Digital sales still going up year-over-year.
- Top download titles: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Mario Kart 8, Pokemon Rumble World, StreetPass Mii Plaza
>> Miitomo and My Nintendo still on track for March worldwide release. This was the only major news as Nintendo gave out additional information regarding these today. I'll bump or make relevant threads for these!