Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Sun & Moon: Starters, Mascot Legendaries, and gameplay!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:07 AM

EZxz28L.jpg

Welp, there they are, right there in the thumbnail. Rowlet confirmed only good pick.

Looks to be based off of Hawaii.

rowlet_2.png

litten_2.png

popplio_2.png

NC_Liger_Zero.jpg

Another Japanese video:

#2 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:09 PM

Yeah Rowlett looks the coolest. So does Seal though. Meowth, not so much.

Video didn't show anything significant except for running around in now new 3D terrain. The 2 legendary especially were cool--didn't you call the Lion Prime?

#3 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,526 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:20 PM

At the first brief glance today, I thought i liked the fire starter the most, then the grass, and then the water being the ultimate insult; however, holy shit that fire faggot gives that water shit a run for its failsauce. Look at those stupid-ass eyes. The more caricature-like a pokémon is, the more I hate it.

As for the legendaries, the sun lion is a lot better than the moon bat, but if I get either of these games, it'll be Moon. I think you can get both gods in the game, but even if I can't, Moon ftw because fuck red versions. I hate that stupid crescent moon on the bat's head, though. "OH BUT HOW WILL WE SHOW THAT ITS MOON VERSION OH I KNOW PUT A CRESCENT MOON ON ITS HEAD YEAH THAT WAY EVERYONE WILL KNOW THAT ITS A MOON CUZ ITS NOT A MOON UNLESS ITS A CRESCENT." Fuck that dumb shit. You want a crescent moon pokémon, CRESSELIA ALREADY COVERED THAT SHIT.

#4 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,526 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:45 PM

Srsly, fuck that water shit so bad.

lcbhaKw.jpg

Also, here's this:

DHiJRB6.jpg

#5 Fushigisaur

Fushigisaur

Level 2

• Sheegoth
  • 675 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:00 PM

The fact that plant hates them so much only cements this as the best batch of starters yet.

#6 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,526 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:23 PM

The fact that plant hates them so much only cements this as the best batch of starters yet.

How so? You really think this is the best batch, or are you just being douchey again? If the latter, then that's par for the course, but if the former, then you have some shit taste in poke designs.

#7 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:03 PM

Popplio blows. Fuck clowns, and it looks like a forgotten generic cartoon character from the 50's. Admittedly I don't dislike him as much as I did at first. But I have baaaad feelings about his evolutions.

Litten is... ehhhhhhhh.

Rowlet though. Rowlet is love.

Also, the best batched yet (as a whole) is gen 2. No questions.

#8 Fushigisaur

Fushigisaur

Level 2

• Sheegoth
  • 675 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:18 PM

How so? You really think this is the best batch, or are you just being douchey again? If the latter, then that's par for the course, but if the former, then you have some shit taste in poke designs.

Lol he thinks his opinion is worth something.

That's cute.

#9 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,526 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:19 PM

Popplio blows. Fuck clowns, and it looks like a forgotten generic cartoon character from the 50's. Admittedly I don't dislike him as much as I did at first. But I have baaaad feelings about his evolutions.

Litten is... ehhhhhhhh.

Rowlet though. Rowlet is love.

Also, the best batched yet (as a whole) is gen 2. No questions.

At first I thought Rowlet was the 2nd worst, but upon closer inspection he's my favorite of the three (least primitive geometric shaped in design of the three). Litten was my favorite, until I saw his stupid fake-ass eyes, and that pointless design on his forehead, and his whiskers being flat pointy triangle razor blades.

Lol he thinks his opinion is worth something.

That's cute.

As if anything you say ever matters either.

#10 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,209 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:22 PM

Allll right, shutting this down now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users