• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:00 PM

Continuing the trend of LITERALLY EVERYTHING from E3 2016 leaking before E3 2016, I present the Xbox One S Series:

8XK4z8S.png

80a0f1a9-eca9-4508-99xouft.jpg

Internal power supply too.

No news on price yet.

Edit: $399 for the 2TB model, which releases August 31st. $349 for the $1TB model, which releases later, and $299 for the 500GB model, also releasing later.

#2 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:40 PM

Go figure. Liked the picture of it standing vertical next to the PS4 Neo.

#3 Sage AtownKED

AtownKED

Level 4

• Sage Sage
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:05 AM

I just want to know how the controller is different.

I don't move my Xbone around much and I don't care for white technology, so I probably won't be upgrading except for maybe the 2 TB Hard drive, since I download all my games. Also I don't have a 4K TV and I probably won't any time soon.

#4 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:42 PM

Updated OP with price and date.

Go figure. Liked the picture of it standing vertical next to the PS4 Neo.

Huh? The PS4 Neo hasn't been revealed.

I just want to know how the controller is different.

I don't move my Xbone around much and I don't care for white technology, so I probably won't be upgrading except for maybe the 2 TB Hard drive, since I download all my games. Also I don't have a 4K TV and I probably won't any time soon.

Since you can just plug in an external HDD over USB, I wouldn't upgrade just for that. :P

#5 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:32 PM

According to Rod Fergusson, the Xbox One S also features modest CPU and GPU improvements. Why this wasn't already announced is definitely a mystery, but then MS left a few bits out of their show (like Halo Wars and Phantom Dust remasters).

#6 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,201 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:36 PM

Maybe it was a picture of the regular white ps4 standing up. I didn't pay too much attention to it

#7 G-tech

G-tech

Level 1

• War Wasp
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:24 AM

According to Rod Fergusson, the Xbox One S also features modest CPU and GPU improvements. Why this wasn't already announced is definitely a mystery, but then MS left a few bits out of their show (like Halo Wars and Phantom Dust remasters).

I wonder if Microsoft was hesitant to flat out mention the improved specs because of all the hub hub over consoles becoming more like PCs/tablets. I guess Microsoft didn't want to muddle its "no one left behind" mantra during the press conference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users