• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Fushigisaur

Fushigisaur

Level 2

• Sheegoth
  • 675 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:13 PM

Don't drag me into this. I'm not even involved in this discussion.

#2 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:25 PM

Don't drag me into this. I'm not even involved in this discussion.

Never intended to. My initial reference was supposed to be in regards to Plant's general form of response, not that particular instance. But sorry nonetheless.

#3 Fushigisaur

Fushigisaur

Level 2

• Sheegoth
  • 675 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:27 PM

No need to be sorry. Wasn't directed at you.

#4 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:58 PM

No need to be sorry. Wasn't directed at you.

Then I presume it was directed at me?

Whether it was Prime's intention or not, it was indeed his fault for bringing it up. That "Plant's general form of response, not that particular instance" was utter bullshit in the highest. Never before in the history of CS have I said "Anyone who disagrees is a pussy;" therefore, it was a direct reference to precisely my status, which, obviously, was in response to you--which is a fact that Prime is acutely aware of, given that he locked that status from further discussion. So, no. He may be trying to clean his hands with this now, but they're still riddled with bullshit particles.

Edited by PBluafnotr4d2, 31 May 2016 - 07:24 PM.

#5 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:35 PM

lol

#6 Fushigisaur

Fushigisaur

Level 2

• Sheegoth
  • 675 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:35 PM

One person indirectly references the event merely as an example for other similar posts, never mentions my involvement or anything about the event at all, and apologizes afterwards despite having done nothing wrong.

The other responds by dredging up the incident in question, dragging my name through the mud despite not being involved in any way, blames the other for dealing the discussion, then tries to take the high ground.

Mmmm.

Yup, you're an upstanding member of the forum, is what you are.

Edited by Fushigisaur, 31 May 2016 - 07:38 PM.

#7 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:43 PM

One person indirectly references the event merely as an example for other similar posts, never mentions my out anything about the event at all, and apologizes afterwards despite having done nothing wrong. The other responds by dredging up the incident in question, dragging my name through the mud despite not being involved in any way, blames the other for dealing the discussion, then tries to take the high ground. Mmmm. Yup, you're an upstanding member of the forum, is what you are.

And you're a blind, passive-aggressive, sarcastic, and antagonistic member of the forum. I could be called antagonistic as well, specifically towards you, because I'm way past the point of taking your bullshit. When you left, I felt a little bad because I didn't want you to literally "gtfo." When you came back, I was happy to see a familiar face return. Since you've been back, you've been a prick. So, as I've said, I'm past the point of tolerating and ounce of your bullshit, and that bullshit includes posts such as the one quoted here, which insists that Prime "did nothing wrong but apologized anyway" and places the full blame on me. So yes, to put it in Morgil's terms, you've "poked the bear" enough. I'm fine with having discussions on various topics with you, but without any of the horseshit.

#8 Fushigisaur

Fushigisaur

Level 2

• Sheegoth
  • 675 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:44 PM

Jesus how do you even get this deluded

#9 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,548 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:56 PM

Jesus how do you even get this deluded

Take it as you will, though I've said my piece and I'll assume you understand my stance. I don't want there to be bad shit between us.

#10 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:56 PM

And you're a blind, passive-aggressive, sarcastic, and antagonistic member of the forum. I could be called antagonistic as well, specifically towards you, because I'm way past the point of taking your bullshit. When you left, I felt a little bad because I didn't want you to literally "gtfo." When you came back, I was happy to see a familiar face return. Since you've been back, you've been a prick. So, as I've said, I'm past the point of tolerating and ounce of your bullshit, and that bullshit includes posts such as the one quoted here, which insists that Prime "did nothing wrong but apologized anyway" and places the full blame on me. So yes, to put it in Morgil's terms, you've "poked the bear" enough. I'm fine with having discussions on various topics with you, but without any of the horseshit.

Could be called, aye? FFS dude, you're like, the most antagonistic person this site has ever had that wasn't a troll. Us normal members pass it off as you being a blithering idiot because it helps us sleep at night though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users