• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,542 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:07 PM

Could be called, aye? FFS dude, you're like, the most antagonistic person this site has ever had that wasn't a troll. Us normal members pass it off as you being a blithering idiot because it helps us sleep at night though.

Prove it. You'll find that every time I got nasty at someone, it was in retaliation to something that someone else had done. And look at you right now: "us normal members." As if you and everybody else is normal and I am not. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

Edited by PBluafnotr4d2, 31 May 2016 - 08:12 PM.

#12 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,858 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:46 PM

Prove it. You'll find that every time I got nasty at someone, it was in retaliation to something that someone else had done. And look at you right now: "us normal members." As if you and everybody else is normal and I am not. Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense.

It doesn't have to be towards any person though. It's just in general, like your fairly constant use of homophobic slurs despite being an adult or the fact that you swear as much as I used to when I was in high school.* You also speak in pretty much constant hyperbole.

Whether you're joking or not or some mix of both, you come off as angry and antagonistic pretty constantly. I mean, I'm not gonna go dig through your post history for examples because that would take time I'm so not going to devote to this, but it's not like I'm spouting a new opinion of you. I'm pretty sure I've called you and Morg idiots more times than I've actually talked about video games on this site.

And by "normal" members I mean the older ones who have been around here for years and basically get your shtick. That was poor phrasing on my part.

*I feel like this website regresses everyone to high school levels. It's...maybe a problem, and probably a reason why so many have left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users