• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,544 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 08:20 PM

The previous Sonic Forces thread got killed by the epic GoDaddy time warp of death, so I've made a new one.

I got this game at launch, and barely played it because I was playing other "better" games.

After playing those other games, I got to go balls deep into this furfaggotry, and--while it's rough around the edges in many areas--I actually liked it quite a bit.

I just finished getting the Platinum Trophy for this game, though there are still some other trophies to get in the form of the Shadow DLC. I'll get on that, soon. (>>Edit: I just beat the DLC 100% now, too. It was only 3 stages).

I'll probably... maybe... dump some other vids here, but in the meantime, here's a SPOILER-ASS video of the FINAL BOSS STAGE in this game. I spent quite a while trying to meet the challenge requirement to beat this under 270 seconds. I had to consult YouTube for strategies on how to cheap the boss quicker than "intended" (though I may have spent longer trying to learn to pull off the advanced techniques than I would have if I just tried to beat this fucker the normal way).

So yeah, FUCKING SPOILERS if you plan on possibly playing this game someday.

Edited by PBluafnotr4d2, 22 January 2018 - 10:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users