• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SuperTeeter64

SuperTeeter64

That Sam Guy

• Grenchler
  • 781 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:42 AM

So it’s officially official. Super Mario movie is in the works. I’m nervous yet kinda excited for it. So many things could go wrong but I believe Miyamoto will be kinda around to help with it? Also it’s made by guys who made Minions. Where those guys are annoying they least can make a 3D cartoon right. What do you all think? Do we believe in the fungus and just know it’s going to be better than the live action movie? Time will tell I guess. EDIT: Sorry if there already is a topic on this. Typing this early in the morning. Brain not always working.

Edited by SuperTeeter64, 01 February 2018 - 06:44 AM.

#2 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,184 posts
  • Nintendo ID:Ngamer01
  • 3DS Code:4038 6174 8183

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:10 AM

Here's the PR:  https://gonintendo.c...-on-animated-fi

Illumination (HQ: Santa Monica, CA USA) and Nintendo Co., Ltd., (HQ: Kyoto Minami-ku; Representative Director and President: Tatsumi Kimishima) today announced a partnership to develop a movie starring the Mario character.

The project will be produced by Chris Meledandri, Founder and CEO of Illumination and Shigeru Miyamoto, Representative Director, Fellow of Nintendo.

The film will be co-financed by Universal Pictures and Nintendo and distributed theatrically worldwide by Universal Pictures.

With this project, Nintendo will pursue its goals of effectively leveraging its intellectual properties in mediums outside of video games, and of bringing smiles to people around the world.

With this project, Illumination will continue to fulfill its mission of infusing joy and discovery into every property, allowing worldwide audiences of all ages to connect with the beloved characters and story from one of the world's most popular franchises.

#3 torgo

torgo

Grand Poobah of Chozo Shriners

• Kraid
  • 3,414 posts
  • Nintendo ID:TorgoKong
  • 3DS Code:3866-8871-2120

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:16 AM

Please no Minions.

Please no Minions.

Please no Minions.

#4 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:51 AM

Ah, Universal. I shoulda known.

But yeah, oI hope Shig-head is heavily involved in it... But I also hope it's nothing like those Pikmin shorts.

#5 Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Flaahgra
  • 2,163 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:04 AM

I hope it's rated PG13 and includes the following words:

Bitch

Ass

Death

Burn Unit

Son of a Bitch

Whore

Edited by Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok, 02 February 2018 - 09:04 AM.

#6 SuperTeeter64

SuperTeeter64

That Sam Guy

• Grenchler
  • 781 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:30 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users