PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,540 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:08 AM

...like 14 years...

FUCK, STOP. :(
Time goes by way too damn fast. :(

The game can be played with a controller or even a keyboard. Takes a little more getting used to, but it can be done.

Would touchscreen for Switch be a super easy feature to implement because it's basically mouse inputs, or is that more complicated than I realize? Anyway, it's good to hear that you can play it with so many other input methods. I thought it would be touchscreen or GTFO cuz I thought it was only playable with a mouse, which made me fear a Switch port wouldn't work in docked mode, but now I see that won't be a problem.

Edited by PBluafnotr4d2, 15 April 2018 - 11:26 AM.

#12 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,856 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:30 AM

FUCK, STOP. :(
Time good by way too damn fast. :(

Would touchscreen for Switch be a super easy feature to implement because it's basically mouse inputs, or is that more complicated than I realize? Anyway, it's good to hear that you can play it with so many other input methods. I thought it would be touchscreen or GTFO cuz I thought it was only playable with a mouse, which made me fear a Switch port wouldn't work in docked mode, but now I see that won't be a problem.

Touch screen input shouldn't be too hard unless Nintendo has it set up in some odd way. We've actually gotten it to work on a WIndows Surface. It takes some minor adjustments, but it's very doable.

And yeah. The game plays pretty well without a mouse. In some ways, it's faster, though it can be harder to keep track of what's going on. Bit of a give/take there, and something we'd work on really fixing before it went out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users