51 replies to this topic

#1 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,542 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:51 PM

E³ 2018 IS HERE, MOFOS!

Alrighty, you fucks! E³ 2018 is upon us, and that means it's the return of the best time of the year! The time for all of us to bring our hopes and dreams to the table, and look on at the glorious press releases and game and tech reveals with our joy-beaming faces, and ultimately walk away with a weird asstaste in our mouths and an immediately created new set of hopes for the following year's E³ actually delivering on our hopes and dreams. :)

PLANT'S TAKE
Plausible Hopes.
Resident Evil 2 Remake. My #1 desire for this year's E³, this project was announced in 2015, and concrete news on the project has been virtually absent ever since. There have been viral teases, for instance, the official Resident Evil Facebook page changing its image to a logo that combines elements of the RE2 and RE7 logos, and current rumors that RE2 is running on the RE7 engine. Nonetheless, Capcom remains silent, aside from a quote that 2 major releases are planned for release before March 2019. It's about time Capcom blows the lid off this juggernaut.

• Wave Race. There is little more that Nintendo can do this year to get me wet than reveal a new Wave Race on Switch with fantastic water effects and physics. Last month Wave Race producer Shinya Takahashi teased optimism in the return of the franchise on Switch, and I maintain that Nintendo has released virtually nothing worthwhile on their home consoles over the past 4 years. They must have something worth a fuck behind the scenes, and I'm really feeling a Wave Race reveal. If we do get one, I hope this one will have many more courses than previous Wave Race entries. There's no reason why we can't have multiple "cups" with their own sets of courses. WR64 had 8; Blue Storm had 7; GameBoy version had... who the fuck knows/cares. I don't see why we can't have double or triple that in the next game.

• Final Fantasy VII Remake. This game is still a long way's off, but it was announced in 2015 and it's been in development for quite some time now. I still find it terrible that this planned as an episodic game, but I'll happily buy into it once it's complete. I really wish they'd just hold off on releasing it until it's finished. Square-Enix will probably want to focus on Kingdom Hearts III this year, but I'm ready to see an update on how the FFVII Remake is progressing, and I'm sure Square's got some quality shit to show off if they wanted to.

• Monolith Soft's next game. A while back, Monolith Soft, the developer behind the Xenoblade series (and co-developer behind the Baten Kaitos series on GameCube) announced that they were working on their next title after Xenoblade Chronicles 2. They were aiming at an action-based battle system with a fantasy style for their next project. I'm excited to see this next project, so that they can get it over with and hopefully someday bring on a Baten Kaitos 3... or 2, since Origins was a prequel.

• Catherine: Full Body. This is the remake/definitive edition/expansion/whatever for the original Catherine game. As some of you may know, I bought Catherine on 360, got all of the Achievements on there, and then re-purchased it on PS3 and proceeded to obtain all the trophies for that game, too. I love me some'ol fuckin' Catherine, and I'm ready for a "triple dip" given the new puzzle additions and possibilities, though I hate that they're adding a brand new girl "Rin" into the mix. This will totally change the original game's vision of a Katherine/Catherine split. What's worse, they're hinting that this new girl is a tranny--potentially changing the protagonist. Anyway, Full Body is scheduled for a JP release in Winter 2018 on PS4 and Vita. I actually wish they'd have a Switch version of this game, but I'd sooner fill my other hand with piss.

Hope in one hand, piss in the other...
F-Zero SX. This should be a plausible hope, but then again this is new-age Nintendo we're talking about here. The return of Wave Race should also signal the return of F-Zero, but thinking it through, the reverse may be true: Since a new F-Zero is unlikely, why should we humor the notion of a new new Wave Race, regardless of the optimistic rumblings of its producer?

• Silent Hill 9. There is no evidence that this project exists, and Konami has been doing nothing but shitting on their gaming fans ever since they assassinated Hideo Kojima (or something like that), but I'm sure they still have at least some desire to maintain their video game business afloat. We got the abomination that is Metal Gear Survive earlier this year, so why can't we get some bullshit like... "Tactical Espionage Supernaturalism" that drives the final death stake into the Silent Hill franchise? Whatever it is, I wanna see Konami's next stab at Silent Hill after the cancellation of Silent Hills.

STFU, this shit is NOT gonna be there.
Metroid Prime 4. This project was announced last year with a half-assed reveal comprised of generic logo to quell the angry masses who want respectable shit on their $400 portable home console... and the retarded masses ate it up with boners a plenty. Now the same blind boner-laden optimists are raving about the potential of MP4's presence at E³. Go ahead, and keep your hopes WAY high for this one, guys. But do so silently. I only wanna hear you when you express your disappointment after the show is over. Production had not begun yet, and we prolly won't get this shit until 2020.

• Shin Megami Tensei V. This would be my #1 desire for Switch's E³ 2018, if only I actually believed there was a chance of it being shown. The project was announced as "SMT Next" on Switch last year, but it still wasn't totally confirmed as SMT V, or if it'd be another spinoff. Several months down the line, it was confirmed as the official 5th numbered entry, and word came out that the production had not truly gotten of the ground until that point either, since a dev team had yet to be gathered (before that it was only about 3 dudes). Part of me wants to place this in the above category, but doing so would make me no different than the blind MP4 optimists.

Wild and hopeless dreams.
Eternal Darkness 2
• Endless Ocean 3
• Red Dead Redemption 2 for Switch
• Sleeping Dogs 2
• Perfect Dark 2 (done right)
• Zelda for Switch (done right)
• DmC: Devil May Cry 2 (not DMC5)

Edited by PBluafnotr4d2, 30 May 2018 - 07:17 AM.

#2 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,858 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 04:13 AM

All I want is another AvP game with multiplayer that isn't dreadful so I can stop playing Overwatch.

is that too much to ask?

#3 torgo

torgo

Grand Poobah of Chozo Shriners

• Kraid
  • 3,414 posts
  • Nintendo ID:TorgoKong
  • 3DS Code:3866-8871-2120

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:54 AM

There's only one person who's qualified to make E3 predictions, and that's The Man. After 10 years of raising a small human, I'm imminently qualified to tell other people what to do, how to do it, and when I expect it done, so sit down and prepare to know exactly what's going to happen in a couple of weeks.

Torgo's Take

Plausible Hopes

• Wii Music 2 X Labo: The original "band members" of the 2008 introduction to Wii Music will come back together for a smash encore presentation, showing off a fully-formed cardboard ensemble that's ready to rock your world. Cardboard drums? Check. Cardboard guitar? Check. Cardboard trumpet? Check. Cardboard Xylophone? Check. And now, also a cardboard Theramin, for otherworldly compositions. 8 Joy-Con will be required to play the game, so start saving now. Also, plan to spend at least 12 hours building your instruments before inviting friends over to jam (unless your friends are so cool that they want to help build it). The xylophone itself takes 4 hours because of all the bars, each of which needs a sticker placed in the right spot so the Joy-Con can see when it's struck.
  • F-Zero RPG: Come enjoy the side of Captain Falcon that we never see, in this new RPG that revolves around the Captain's bounty hunting job. Track enemies on foot, interact with single-phrase NPCs to track them down, and try to build up enough bounty to get a new door put on the Blue Falcon so that you can drive it again. No racing in this game, the end rewards is rebuilding the Blue Falcon so that you can watch a cut scene of it driving away. Collect Battle Sticker GX items throughout the game to use in your enemy encounters and fill up your museum. Get 100% of them to unlock a remake of the Nintendo Land F-Zero racing game to play on your Switch!
  • Nintendo Land 2: Speaking of Nintendo Land, Nintendo will send each viewer a package of balloons and confetti to drop on their heads at the wrong time, and then will show the exciting new Nintendo Land installment. Featured attractions will be Clu-Clu's Pole Dancing Workout, where the player has to see how much money they can get stuffed into their character as it swings around on a pole-dancign pole; Crazy Ooccoo's Night Terror, a jump-scare game where you try and help Slippy Toad get out of a maze by using remote video cameras, all while avoiding terrifying Ooccoo Breast Attacks; and Urban Champion Cleanup, an exciting side-scroller where you're tasked with cleaning up garbage in your urban landscape while moving through neverending waves of littering enemies.
  • Switch Vitality Sensor: A new mandatory peripheral, the Switch Vitality Sensor will use advanced Quality of Life technology to detect if you're having thoughts of doing any hacking on your Switch. In the event that the Sensor detects that you're having hacking thoughts, Mr. Resetti will appear on your screen and berate you for 5 minutes. Removing the Sensor at any time will delete your current save data.

Hope in one hand, urine in the other ...

• Atari 2600 Pretendo Console: With the removal of the Virtual Console from Nintendo's vocabulary, they'll introduce the Pretendo Console! Functionally identical to the Virtual Console, this new service will be launched with an extensive catalog of Atari 2600 games, with new ones coming out bi-monthly. The first (and only) cartridge available will be Combat, which as we all know is actually 27 games in one! These games are only playable with the single Joy-Con used in sideways-mode, and all 4 buttons will emulate the single Atari 2600 controller's button.
  • Olimar's Cooking Challenge: Olimar has crashed on another planet on his way home from his latest mission! Lucky for him, this planet is once again populated by tiny, helpful Pikmin! The twist in this installment is that Olimar has no food, and the similarities between Pikmin and carrots is too much for him. You guide Olimar around the planet as he tries to round up Pikmin, then get them back into his kitchen, where he has to prepare them for dinner. Learn new recipes, collect new kitchen utensils, and make friends with Bulborbs and other indigenous customers as you sell your extra prepared food in exchange for Sparklium to power your ship.
  • Sonic and Knuckles DDR: Sonic and Knuckles are on a quest for Chaos Emeralds, and need to use their dancing skills to defeat Dr. Eggman! By using the included DDR pad (which uses GameCube connectors, thus requiring the Wii U GameCube adapter), help Sonic and Knuckles cha-cha their way to victory through more than 20 exciting dancing levels! All levels will use the same music that's found int he Knuckles search stages in Sonic Adventure 2.

STFU, this poo-poo is NOT going to be there.

• Metroid Prime Federation Force 2: While it would be an obvious stopgap while rabid fans wait for Metroid Prime 4 to show up, Fed Force 2 won't make a showing at this year's E3. Expect it to show up on 3DS alongside Metroid Prime 4, with exciting cross-compatibility features such as letting you play in a Fed Force mech suit if you beat Fed Force 2 and then link it to your Switch.
  • Jack Bros. Switch: Everyone wants to see a triumphant return from this classic Virtual Boy game.  While the outcry for this game has been almost deafening, with hard-code SMT fans wanting to see a return to top-down black-and-red gameplay, this game's not going to be seen this year. Rumors state that Nintendo is still working on the required VR interface for the Switch, complete with tripod attachment for tabletop use.

• Pikmin 4
  • Mario Kart 9
  • Paper Mario (done right)
  • ARMS 2

#4 Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Flaahgra
  • 2,163 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:59 AM

E³ 2018 IS HERE, MOFOS!

Alrighty, you fucks! E³ 2018 is upon us, and that means it's the return of the best time of the year! The time for all of us to bring our hopes and dreams to the table, and look on at the glorious press releases and game and tech reveals with our joy-beaming faces, and ultimately walk away with a weird asstaste in our mouths and an immediately created new set of hopes for the following year's E³ actually delivering on our hopes and dreams. :)

PLANT'S TAKE
Plausible Hopes.
Resident Evil 2 Remake. My #1 desire for this year's E³, this project was announced in 2015, and concrete news on the project has been virtually absent ever since. There have been viral teases, for instance, the official Resident Evil Facebook page changing its image to a logo that combines elements of the RE2 and RE7 logos, and current rumors that RE2 is running on the RE7 engine. Nonetheless, Capcom remains silent, aside from a quote that 2 major releases are planned for release before March 2019. It's about time Capcom blows the lid off this juggernaut.

• Wave Race. There is little more that Nintendo can do this year to get me wet than reveal a new Wave Race on Switch with fantastic water effects and physics. Last month Wave Race producer Shinya Takahashi teased optimism in the return of the franchise on Switch, and I maintain that Nintendo has released virtually nothing worthwhile on their home consoles over the past 4 years. They must have something worth a fuck behind the scenes, and I'm really feeling a Wave Race reveal. If we do get one, I hope this one will have many more courses than previous Wave Race entries. There's no reason why we can't have multiple "cups" with their own sets of courses. WR64 had 8; Blue Storm had 7; GameBoy version had... who the fuck knows/cares. I don't see why we can't have double or triple that in the next game.

• Final Fantasy VII Remake. This game is still a long way's off, but it was announced in 2015 and it's been in development for quite some time now. I still find it terrible that this planned as an episodic game, but I'll happily buy into it once it's complete. I really wish they'd just hold off on releasing it until it's finished. Square-Enix will probably want to focus on Kingdom Hearts III this year, but I'm ready to see an update on how the FFVII Remake is progressing, and I'm sure Square's got some quality shit to show off if they wanted to.

• Monolith Soft's next game. A while back, Monolith Soft, the developer behind the Xenoblade series (and co-developer behind the Baten Kaitos series on GameCube) announced that they were working on their next title after Xenoblade Chronicles 2. They were aiming at an action-based battle system with a fantasy style for their next project. I'm excited to see this next project, so that they can get it over with and hopefully someday bring on a Baten Kaitos 3... or 2, since Origins was a prequel.

• Catherine: Full Body. This is the remake/definitive edition/expansion/whatever for the original Catherine game. As some of you may know, I bought Catherine on 360, got all of the Achievements on there, and then re-purchased it on PS3 and proceeded to obtain all the trophies for that game, too. I love me some'ol fuckin' Catherine, and I'm ready for a "triple dip" given the new puzzle additions and possibilities, though I hate that they're adding a brand new girl "Rin" into the mix. This will totally change the original game's vision of a Katherine/Catherine split. What's worse, they're hinting that this new girl is a tranny--potentially changing the protagonist. Anyway, Full Body is scheduled for a JP release in Winter 2018 on PS4 and Vita. I actually wish they'd have a Switch version of this game, but I'd sooner fill my other hand with piss.

Hope in one hand, piss in the other...
F-Zero SX. This should be a plausible hope, but then again this is new-age Nintendo we're talking about here. The return of Wave Race should also signal the return of F-Zero, but thinking it through, the reverse may be true: Since a new F-Zero is unlikely, why should we humor the notion of a new new Wave Race, regardless of the optimistic rumblings of its producer?

• Silent Hill 9. There is no evidence that this project exists, and Konami has been doing nothing but shitting on their gaming fans ever since they assassinated Hideo Kojima (or something like that), but I'm sure they still have at least some desire to maintain their video game business afloat. We got the abomination that is Metal Gear Survive earlier this year, so why can't we get some bullshit like... "Tactical Espionage Supernaturalism" that drives the final death stake into the Silent Hill franchise? Whatever it is, I wanna see Konami's next stab at Silent Hill after the cancellation of Silent Hills.

STFU, this shit is NOT gonna be there.
Metroid Prime 4. This project was announced last year with a half-assed reveal comprised of generic logo to quell the angry masses who want respectable shit on their $400 portable home console... and the retarded masses ate it up with boners a plenty. Now the same blind boner-laden optimists are raving about the potential of MP4's presence at E³. Go ahead, and keep your hopes WAY high for this one, guys. But do so silently. I only wanna hear you when you express your disappointment after the show is over. Production had not begun yet, and we prolly won't get this shit until 2020.

• Shin Megami Tensei V. This would be my #1 desire for Switch's E³ 2018, if only I actually believed there was a chance of it being shown. The project was announced as "SMT Next" on Switch last year, but it still wasn't totally confirmed as SMT V, or if it'd be another spinoff. Several months down the line, it was confirmed as the official 5th numbered entry, and word came out that the production had not truly gotten of the ground until that point either, since a dev team had yet to be gathered (before that it was only about 3 dudes). Part of me wants to place this in the above category, but doing so would make me no different than the blind MP4 optimists.

Eternal Darkness 2
• Endless Ocean 3
• Red Dead Redemption 2 for Switch
• Sleeping Dogs 2
• Perfect Dark 2 (done right)
• Zelda for Switch (done right)
• DmC: Devil May Cry 2 (not DMC5)

You don't want to see any Smash? I also thought there was a new Red Dead coming out in October, that should satisfy you.  The more I think about Labo the more I realize nintendo is so focused on gimmicks I don't even have hopes any more, they're gonna show us the new labo lineup, I bet. 

I'm putting hope and dreams into one short list.

Want to see...SMT5. Number one thing I'm looking forward to. Not sure if it will be seen during the Nintendo trailer, or if Atlus is just going to make an announcement during E3.

Want to see...Smash 5 info. Is it a new smash or just Smash 4 Switch?

Want to see...The next GTA teaser trailer since Rockstar is probably wrapping up their new game production...what are they working on next?

Hoping for...  a new TRAUMA CENTER...it's about damn time. I need to draw pentagrams on corpses to bring them back to life in the ER, like every doctor does. Also, they better make a kick ass jazzy-doctor soundtrack. Tell me this wouldn't be a kick ass Switch game.

Hoping for...  some older game collections that aren't Mega Man to play on my ps4. I wish konami gave a shit I'd love a castlevania collection. 

I don't care about Metroid Prime 4 until the game is done. It's going to be good, just give me a release date I guess. 

Hoping for... The new "dark erotic heavy" game from Monolift soft. Monolift blends that dark and heavy with cutesy so well I know it's going to be intense.

Want to see... The new Retro studios game-  I will barf on my lap in disgust if it's a star fox racing game.

Want to see... The next Ace Combat game.

#5 HAL_9000

HAL_9000

joined two days ago

• Shriekbat
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:44 AM

There's only one person who's qualified to make E3 predictions, and that's The Man. After 10 years of raising a small human, I'm imminently qualified to tell other people what to do, how to do it, and when I expect it done, so sit down and prepare to know exactly what's going to happen in a couple of weeks.

Torgo's Take

Plausible Hopes

• Wii Music 2 X Labo: The original "band members" of the 2008 introduction to Wii Music will come back together for a smash encore presentation, showing off a fully-formed cardboard ensemble that's ready to rock your world. Cardboard drums? Check. Cardboard guitar? Check. Cardboard trumpet? Check. Cardboard Xylophone? Check. And now, also a cardboard Theramin, for otherworldly compositions. 8 Joy-Con will be required to play the game, so start saving now. Also, plan to spend at least 12 hours building your instruments before inviting friends over to jam (unless your friends are so cool that they want to help build it). The xylophone itself takes 4 hours because of all the bars, each of which needs a sticker placed in the right spot so the Joy-Con can see when it's struck.
  • F-Zero RPG: Come enjoy the side of Captain Falcon that we never see, in this new RPG that revolves around the Captain's bounty hunting job. Track enemies on foot, interact with single-phrase NPCs to track them down, and try to build up enough bounty to get a new door put on the Blue Falcon so that you can drive it again. No racing in this game, the end rewards is rebuilding the Blue Falcon so that you can watch a cut scene of it driving away. Collect Battle Sticker GX items throughout the game to use in your enemy encounters and fill up your museum. Get 100% of them to unlock a remake of the Nintendo Land F-Zero racing game to play on your Switch!
  • Nintendo Land 2: Speaking of Nintendo Land, Nintendo will send each viewer a package of balloons and confetti to drop on their heads at the wrong time, and then will show the exciting new Nintendo Land installment. Featured attractions will be Clu-Clu's Pole Dancing Workout, where the player has to see how much money they can get stuffed into their character as it swings around on a pole-dancign pole; Crazy Ooccoo's Night Terror, a jump-scare game where you try and help Slippy Toad get out of a maze by using remote video cameras, all while avoiding terrifying Ooccoo Breast Attacks; and Urban Champion Cleanup, an exciting side-scroller where you're tasked with cleaning up garbage in your urban landscape while moving through neverending waves of littering enemies.
  • Switch Vitality Sensor: A new mandatory peripheral, the Switch Vitality Sensor will use advanced Quality of Life technology to detect if you're having thoughts of doing any hacking on your Switch. In the event that the Sensor detects that you're having hacking thoughts, Mr. Resetti will appear on your screen and berate you for 5 minutes. Removing the Sensor at any time will delete your current save data.

Hope in one hand, urine in the other ...

• Atari 2600 Pretendo Console: With the removal of the Virtual Console from Nintendo's vocabulary, they'll introduce the Pretendo Console! Functionally identical to the Virtual Console, this new service will be launched with an extensive catalog of Atari 2600 games, with new ones coming out bi-monthly. The first (and only) cartridge available will be Combat, which as we all know is actually 27 games in one! These games are only playable with the single Joy-Con used in sideways-mode, and all 4 buttons will emulate the single Atari 2600 controller's button.
  • Olimar's Cooking Challenge: Olimar has crashed on another planet on his way home from his latest mission! Lucky for him, this planet is once again populated by tiny, helpful Pikmin! The twist in this installment is that Olimar has no food, and the similarities between Pikmin and carrots is too much for him. You guide Olimar around the planet as he tries to round up Pikmin, then get them back into his kitchen, where he has to prepare them for dinner. Learn new recipes, collect new kitchen utensils, and make friends with Bulborbs and other indigenous customers as you sell your extra prepared food in exchange for Sparklium to power your ship.
  • Sonic and Knuckles DDR: Sonic and Knuckles are on a quest for Chaos Emeralds, and need to use their dancing skills to defeat Dr. Eggman! By using the included DDR pad (which uses GameCube connectors, thus requiring the Wii U GameCube adapter), help Sonic and Knuckles cha-cha their way to victory through more than 20 exciting dancing levels! All levels will use the same music that's found int he Knuckles search stages in Sonic Adventure 2.

STFU, this poo-poo is NOT going to be there.

• Metroid Prime Federation Force 2: While it would be an obvious stopgap while rabid fans wait for Metroid Prime 4 to show up, Fed Force 2 won't make a showing at this year's E3. Expect it to show up on 3DS alongside Metroid Prime 4, with exciting cross-compatibility features such as letting you play in a Fed Force mech suit if you beat Fed Force 2 and then link it to your Switch.
  • Jack Bros. Switch: Everyone wants to see a triumphant return from this classic Virtual Boy game.  While the outcry for this game has been almost deafening, with hard-code SMT fans wanting to see a return to top-down black-and-red gameplay, this game's not going to be seen this year. Rumors state that Nintendo is still working on the required VR interface for the Switch, complete with tripod attachment for tabletop use.

• Pikmin 4
  • Mario Kart 9
  • Paper Mario (done right)
  • ARMS 2

Hilarious post, Torgo.

(Also, Jack Bros. 2 XD)

Edited by HAL_9000, 30 May 2018 - 09:26 AM.

#6 HAL_9000

HAL_9000

joined two days ago

• Shriekbat
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:23 AM

HAL'S TAKE:
Plausible Occurrences:

EA being stupid and releasing more hastily made games. This is pretty much a given.

• Ubisoft being stupid and releasing more hastily made games. This is pretty much a given.

• Microsoft being stupid and racing Sony to make the newest hastily made console rehash. THE MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE, EVER.

• Sony being stupid and racing Microsoft to make the newest hastily made rehash. They'll probably do some VR stuff, too.

• Nintendo being Nintendo and releasing more odd games and spin-offs that most people don't find nearly as interesting as anything the fans would want. This is pretty much a given, considering they seem to ignore all the money they could make with releasing a new F-Zero, Metroid (that isn't a spin-off or remake of an old game), etc.

• Smash Bros. Hype. This is pretty much a given.

• More people looking awkward and hilarious while playing goofy VR games. This is pretty much a given.

• Video Game journalists and advertisers being completely out of touch with the people they try to inform. The amount of fake reactions to new stuff and bold exaggerations made by people who are obviously paid to promote things is really annoying.

Wild and hopeless dreams:
Anything that would be awesome, like an F-Zero entry and a good Paper Mario game.

•Anything that would be neat, like a new entry into the Wars series, a new Wave Race, or Halo games being ported to PC.

•Some kind of new handheld that isn't a re-hash of the 3ds.

Edited by HAL_9000, 30 May 2018 - 09:30 AM.

#7 HAL_9000

HAL_9000

joined two days ago

• Shriekbat
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:28 AM

Want to see... The next Ace Combat game.

That would be awesome.

#8 Billy "Buford" Morgil

Billy "Buford" Morgil

World's Biggest Whiner

• Nintenporn Fanatic
  • 10,795 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:07 AM

I'm never good at this kinda prediction stuff, so all I'll say is Nintendo will announce something cool and win E3. Oh, and I hope they do another fun gimmick with their direct, like when they did Robot Chicken or Muppets.

#9 G-tech

G-tech

Level 1

• War Wasp
  • 205 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:32 AM

My favorite line. Bravo, good sir!

#10 Admin Prime

Prime

Elder of Skytown

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 03:01 PM

I bet they reveal a racing spin-off of StarFox, developed by Retro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users