Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Square-Enix announces Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered; PS4 & Switch

square-enix final fantasy crystal chronicles remastered playstation 4 nintendo switch

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 06:28 AM

The trailer:

News link:  http://www.nintendol...nintendo_switch

Square Enix has revealed that Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition - a remake of the classic GameCube title - is headed to Nintendo Switch.

Released back in 2004, Crystal Chronicles tasks players with traveling the world in search of 'myrrh' which is used to fuel crystals protecting the world's settlements from the poisonous Miasma. Starting in their home village, the protagonists go on a journey to find rare trees which produce this fuel, exploring dungeons along the way.

This remaster is slated to be released in 2019.  There is no other information other than this game will be more gorgeous than ever than back in the GameCube days.  It will release on Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch.  No other platforms are targeted for release currently.

#2 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:56 PM

But is the coop going to be brought back? Because I've been itchen to play this game again with my bro, but we don't have the hardware to do it on the gamecube.

#3 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:21 AM

The game will have online play, but what type(s) that will consist of is unknown at the moment.

#4 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,859 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:08 PM

The game will have online play, but what type(s) that will consist of is unknown at the moment.

I want couch coop though! That's the whole fucking point!

I imagine they'll fuck it up. Thankfully I can get gameboy link cables on ebay.

#5 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:59 AM

https://gonintendo.c...on-will-not-see

The game will not see physical release in the US and most likely Europe too.  It's a digital only release.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users