Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

PS Final Fantasy Multi-Platform Ports; Switch, PS4, PC, and Xbox One

square-enix final fantasy multiplatform nintendo switch playstation 4 pc xbox one

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 6,204 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:57 AM

https://gonintendo.c...ntasy-on-switch

Press release:

LOS ANGELES (Sept. 13, 2018) –SQUARE ENIX® today announced that several titles from the legendary FINAL FANTASY® series are coming to the Nintendo Switch™ system, the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and STEAM®.

From exploring the expansive world of Ivalice in FINAL FANTASY® XII THE ZODIAC AGE®, to enjoying iconic scenes from FINAL FANTASY® VII, IX and X / X-2 HD Remaster, fans will soon be able to play hallmark FINAL FANTASY titles anytime and anywhere.

The fun starts with today’s release of FINAL FANTASY® XV POCKET EDITION HD for the Nintendo Switch, and the upcoming release of WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY® MAXIMA on November 6th. The Chocobo’s Dungeon series also returns for the first time in ten years with Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY!™ bound for release this winter. The remaining titles, including the return of co-op action RPG FINAL FANTASY® CRYSTAL CHRONICLES® Remastered Edition, will release in 2019.

The full list of the announced FINAL FANTASY titles...:

FINAL FANTASY® CRYSTAL CHRONICLES® Remastered Edition
Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY!™
FINAL FANTASY® VII
FINAL FANTASY® IX
FINAL FANTASY® X / X-2 HD Remaster
FINAL FANTASY® XII THE ZODIAC AGE®
FINAL FANTASY® XV POCKET EDITION HD
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY® MAXIMA

I've never had the chance to play some of these later FF games after they left Nintendo for Sony long ago.  I know some of the newer FFs might not be as good as older games, but I'd be willing to give some of them a shot.

Edited by Ngamer01, 14 September 2018 - 07:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users